Ask A 23 Year Old American Anything

AndyT

Person you pay for sex you dum American. :lol: :lol:

Is t true girls ike the English accent.

In america, where "ho" comes from, it doesn't mean a prostitute. Just a slut or some dumb fanny you keep on the wings to throw your dick into every now and then.

The ones that do are generally really stupid, but any angle is good.

Do you honestly think that is cold? :lol:

yes, I think that -10 celsius with 20 mph wind is very cold. You don't? Want to come over and freeze your dick off? :lol:

Do people in america act like what us english see on tv ? mainly being fat and stupid ?

No, of course not. Do all english walk around with bad teeth saying "pip pip, cheerio guvna"? Because thats what we see.

We got -5 in the day here last year, this is a city, I was walking about in a t-shirt that day because I let a friend steal my top and then we got on an open top bus that night. :lol:

So yeah it's cold, but I can freeze my dick off here if you I like as well. :lol:

Have you ever seen Dave Chapelle the Comedian?

Do you drive?, what Car do you own and what size engine :lol:

Do you have a pool?

What are the bike shops like over there?

Is america all its hyep up to be?

Many other trials riders in america? and do a lot of them actually use short travel forks?

should keep you busty for a while anyway hehe.

Any ambitions in life?

What do you think of those box/square junction things you have going on? Ever thought painting a spot in the middle of them and making roundabouts would be a better idea? :lol: (I know its not up to you but just want to know your thoughts on roundabouts really)

Forget that, turns out you have them already - http://www.roundaboutsusa.com :lol: (atleast a couple anyway)

f**k i go take a shower and all this pops up

Do Americans understand English satire? Why do they have to make such bad sitcoms full of canned laughter? Is it so you know where to laugh, as most of the time, the sitcoms aren't actually funny?

Examples of english satire?? What kind of sitcoms are you talking about in america? I don't watch too much tv.

We got -5 in the day here last year, this is a city, I was walking about in a t-shirt that day because I let a friend steal my top and then we got on an open top bus that night. :lol:

So yeah it's cold, but I can freeze my dick off here if you I like as well. :P

Sounds sexy

Have you ever seen Dave Chapelle the Comedian?

Do you drive?, what Car do you own and what size engine (Y)

Do you have a pool?

What are the bike shops like over there?

Is america all its hyep up to be?

Many other trials riders in america? and do a lot of them actually use short travel forks?

should keep you busty for a while anyway hehe.

Any ambitions in life?

I have seen dave chappelle live.

I drive a jetta, 1.8t turbo.

I don't have a pool. I live in a small apartment

Bike shops are shit here mostly, very expensive and don't cater to any trials riders

America is huge, some spots are good some arent....

Within 2 hours of me are probably 15-20 riders, this is the largest concentration in america. No one uses short travel forks. There are probabaly 1/2 as many riders in america as there are in england, and they are spread out over the distance of china practically.

Ambitions? Get my masters degree. Be a success. Have a good family. Cover large amounts of body with tattoos by 30.

HAHAHAAHAHAH and appearntly we all go and have afternoon tea with the queen? :lol:

Got any kids?

No kids :o

How long does it take to drive from one side of america to the other?

a long f**king time. Over 43 hours straight driving, about 3000 miles.

Do you like The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air?

f**k yeah...old school (Y)

Is your real name Andy?

No one in real life would ever call me andy. My name is andrew, but I don't care if you call me andy.

What do you think of those box/square junction things you have going on? Ever thought painting a spot in the middle of them and making roundabouts would be a better idea? :P (I know its not up to you but just want to know your thoughts on roundabouts really)

Forget that, turns out you have them already - http://www.roundaboutsusa.com :D (atleast a couple anyway)

Yeah we have alot of roundabouts, especially near me...they are ok..

Do you like Family Guy?

Is there 'chavs' in America?

Do you like your country?

Do you hang the American flag out your window?

If I was to burn the American flag, video tape it, and send it to you, would you care?

I love family guy.

No chavs here

The country is fine, some things are good some aren't.

f**k no I don't even own a flag.

Wouldn't care if you were to burn the flag, I'll do it myself you like.

do you fancy me?

Of course sweety :)

Do you find British people to be rather hostile towards Americans, or exceedingly welcoming?

The ones I met were a little standoffish at koxx days, most were OK. Partied a fair bit with mr. hyland, he was a sound bloke. Fletch was nice too but I don't think he fancied drinking much, the other guy kept to himself with his dad.

The ones I met at the campfire, I was a bit drunk so I'm not sure I remember. Nothing different than if I had wound up on a bunch of americans I didn't know.

Ever been to Legoland?

mmm don't think so?? Not sure where it would be.

Are lots of american girls hot?

depends where you live...there are lots of hot ones and lots of not hot ones. I live in the skinniest state in america, and in a college town = lots of hot girls. If you go to LA or miami (which are 40+ hours away from eachother by drive) you will see some very beautiful people.

is vince going back to colorado for 2006?

lets hope :lol:

Legoland Windsor (England) :lol: It's awesome :lol:

Is there alot of gangs there?

Like what we see on TV, all with guns in their 'hoods, or teretory?

Is it snowing?

Do you like Tea (the drink)?

How big are your coffee mugs? (capacity)

Does everyone dress like a 'skater, surfer' type style?

Do you find goths scarey?

Do you like Tony Blair?

Legoland Windsor (England) :D It's awesome :lol:

Is there alot of gangs there?

Like what we see on TV, all with guns in their 'hoods, or teretory?

Is it snowing?

Do you like Tea (the drink)?

How big are your coffee mugs? (capacity)

Does everyone dress like a 'skater, surfer' type style?

Do you find goths scarey?

Do you like Tony Blair?

There are no gangs unless you go to very poor parts of the country, there are basically no gangs near me. I've never seen a gang member and I've been all over.

Nah, not snowing...in the mountains there is snow right now though for skiing and the like.

I personally don't drink tea, alot of people do. Alot of people also like chai and green tea.

Coffee mugs...dno, 12-14 oz?? Lots of people go to starbucks for coffee. I dont' drink coffee either.

No one dresses skater/surfe style anymore. Everyone dresses differently. it depends on where in the country you are. its kind of like europe- every place you go is different; there are different dialects in america, different places wear different things. Kids dress like emo people or like jocks or like black people in big baggy stuff, it really depends.

I don't find goths scary, I wouldn't mind f**king a goth girl.

I have no feelings about tony blair.

I'm of to ship something out, but i'll be back later...let the questions begin :lol: