2 Bmx Sequence Shots....

BONGO

The top sequence is cool, the first time I saw Tobias Wicke do that move I got a boner. The sequence layout is pretty standard, you could always jazz it up a bit by having a main picture and a few smaller thumbnail sorta size pictures along the top/bottom. I think that could work pretty well for either of those two sets of photos.

The top sequence is cool, the first time I saw Tobias Wicke do that move I got a boner. The sequence layout is pretty standard, you could always jazz it up a bit by having a main picture and a few smaller thumbnail sorta size pictures along the top/bottom. I think that could work pretty well for either of those two sets of photos.

tobias is the only rider and indeed person, that i will be star struck when i meet him!! He is 2 years younger than me which kinda pisses me off too!!! I am riding in hamberg in the next front brake revolution contest in july, and in berlin in august at the Rebel jam at Tobias' home skatepark lol. f**king can't wait!!!!

Also, the main pic thing is good but i couldn't on here as they are video snapshots and the quality wasn't up to much.

Cheers for comments too...

john

tobias is the only rider and indeed person, that i will be star struck when i meet him!! He is 2 years younger than me which kinda pisses me off too!!! I am riding in hamberg in the next front brake revolution contest in july, and in berlin in august at the Rebel jam at Tobias' home skatepark lol. f**king can't wait!!!!

Shit the bed, moving up in the world! Nice one :)

rebel a few of us are just going over, and FBR was kinda bit of both. Rick moliterno came to rampworx a few weeks ago and a few other lads all front brakers. Talking for a while and we are all gonna fly over i think from heathrow or somethin. I'm just waitin for an email with details. I'll have my camera with me obviously lol. proper excited!!!

john