Ipod Nano

nohpee°

Yeah, lot of places have sold out, especially of the black ones and the 4Gb ones. Dixons in Manchester were even selling them at above their RRP, which I didn't know they were allowed to do :blink:

I Gess there are i thort RRP stood for Reccomended Retial Price? So i gess they can go bouth higher and lower. People are so deprate to get them though they will pay it.

I had trouble getting a creative zen micro they where sold out EVERYWHERE.

O well i can wate :(

Edited by samthebiker

Yeah, lot of places have sold out, especially of the black ones and the 4Gb ones. Dixons in Manchester were even selling them at above their RRP, which I didn't know they were allowed to do :blink:

Recommended Retail Price -- Basically that means they can do what the **** they want with the prices. If anything has a RRP on it it's a nice indicator to how much you're saving/losing.

There aren't any about...

So Apple have probably sold more Nanos than Microsoft have sold Xboxes. I would rather have a Nano for sure :)

ARE YOU SHITTING ME

Tomm, no word of a lie, im sitting here on Project gotham 3 as we speek, and f**k me...ipod nano..or 360

nano isnt really an option :blink:

ARE YOU SHITTING ME

Tomm, no word of a lie, im sitting here on Project gotham 3 as we speek, and f**k me...ipod nano..or 360

nano isnt really an option :blink:

Yeah, but I don't really play games, and I do listen to music.

if your gonna splash out £140 for an mp3 player then i guess it would be worth spending the extra £60 and getting the video one? i don't understand why anyone would choose the nano over the video in terms of value for money,

Have you seen a nano in the flesh? They are so awsomely tiny I can't not want one... The video ones are nice I'm sure, but I don't think I would use the video capabilities of it anyway, and they're massive compared to the nano.