Just To Say

melvin146

Not all trials riders are nice people, and im sure some of them could even go down as a chav.

Aint all about what you wear, well it isnt here in NI, we call em steeks and you dont have to wear tracksuits to be one, mostly in the attitude.

And not everyone is helpful on here either ^_^

Hoohaaa

and just a warning, you'll probably get slagged for your post , so get ready!

Edited by John planet x

Not all trials riders are nice people, and im sure some of them could even go down as a chav.

Aint all about what you wear, well it isnt here in NI, we call em steeks and you dont have to wear tracksuits to be one, mostly in the attitude.

Hoohaaa

thanks

im sorry to any one that i may have caused an offense

i just thought that id thank the trials comunity

Hoohaaa

Ive seen some kid on what looks like a new onza t-rex about in bangor and on the dual carraige way who looks to be a spide, any idea who he is?? Maybe hes been out on rides with you lot or something?

Fergcheese who used to be on this forum (he doesn't ride anymore (N) ) got his bike nicked.

So it's quite likley that a chav / steek etc... could have stolen a bike and got into trials that way, and still hangs around with his mates and gets ASBO's

Mike!!!

Chav topic if it is again >_< i always stick up for the chav's :Plol because you do discriminate, afterall isn't it that all riders have / have known people who "help themsleves" to equiptment from the shops :blink:lol

Yea trials-forum is great like a good lil community lol

Most of the chavs that lives round here i know, and even if they don't i will know someone that does, and to be honest its good to have chav mates, they might be annoying, or smell, or whatever, but when i had my motorbike nicked ages ago, some of my chav mates found it, found the guy who nicked it and nailed him I was glad it was my bike and not theres, because they are right aggressive dudes, but they are cool with me and my biker mates. you chavs know who you are, and i salute you, but to the f*cktard chavs, f*ck off (Y)

yeah and this forum rocks, met loads of new trials bikers round my area now, well good

Edited by Monty Boy

Ive seen some kid on what looks like a new onza t-rex about in bangor and on the dual carraige way who looks to be a spide, any idea who he is?? Maybe hes been out on rides with you lot or something?

Haha dno mate, does that guy keithm have a t-rex doesnt he, dno if he lives in bangor though. Havent ridden with the bangor ones in ages.