Some Pictures From A Crate Ride

zoo p

hi all, just thought you might want to see some of the pictures that i took yesterday, as they turned out pretty well. we were riding at harris brush works on the bank holiday, the only time we don't get thrown off!

the riders in the pictures are ian, joe, tom, ollie and i took the photos (adam)

i hope you like them...

IPB Image

ian doing a 10ft drop, 19 blue crates

IPB Image

joe with a huge bunny gap, he landed it pretty harsh and cracked his frame!

IPB Image

joe breaking things as usual

IPB Image

cool angle of ian with a pedal gap

IPB Image

tom, with a gap to front wheel on his new python

IPB Image

tom again

IPB Image

nice tuck from ollie

IPB Image

a 180 gap from ollie

hope you like them, comments welcome

Edited by zoo p

great pics mate. i really like the one which is called 'cool angle of ians pedal gap. looks really tweaked. nice one!

bit of a pointless hook on 5 crates like. your just making hard work of it. a front touch etc would be better!

Dave.

Edited by Trials Dave

cool pics and that drop is HUGEEEEEEE but dont you think a full face is a bit overkill for trials riding? but its your style so im not going to make you change it or anything, looks like a fun ride. keep it up.

i think its 20 pallets actually :D

Edited by Clawz114

5 pallets is wayyyyyyy to small to hook are you sure he isn't upping to front wheel?

Well he for sure hit his back wheel into it first ime not sure, think it was a hook :S ?

cool pics and that drop is HUGEEEEEEE but dont you think a full face is a bit overkill for trials riding? but its your style so im not going to make you change it or anything, looks like a fun ride. keep it up.

Its no full face it just has a bit at the back; its only the best helmet ever :P

Sam :)

WOW! that 19 pallet drop is uber impressive, i've never seen anything like that before

Ben (from hull did that the other day and damon did 13 foot!

Also, i was very bored, I counted 20 pallets, but i may be wrong.

That helmet is not full face it just goes down a bit at the back, well thats what it looks like to me.

EDIT: awww feck beaten to it agen.

And yes, it is 20!

Edited by t-mag_rider