Body Building V2

downhill_rob2@hotmail.com

What kind of work out would you say for me?

I'm wanting kind of a 3 times a week tops as I dont really have the time lol.

I'm 14 and suspose quite a small build, but the muscle I do have looks quite big anyway, because I have very low fat levels, well just below normal.

Can any one suggest a decent work out scheme for home use?

We have a work out bench up stairs, dumbells and quite abit of other stuff.

thanks

Im not going for the ripped look at all since ive started training. I weighed 9 and a half stone when i last checked (62kg) which is stupidly light when i want to be gaining strength. So since then ive been eating everything in sight to try and bulk up. Turns out i have a better matabolism than i thought.. so its actually bloody hard.

Im not going for the ripped look at all since ive started training. I weighed 9 and a half stone when i last checked (62kg) which is stupidly light when i want to be gaining strength. So since then ive been eating everything in sight to try and bulk up. Turns out i have a better matabolism than i thought.. so its actually bloody hard.

Similar to me mate, im about 10 stone. aged 16. i can eat all day long and not put on a pound!

My muscles are bigger than all yours.

Yet you forget about that one important muscle.

Im a wee lad aswell but older than you lot, I was 9 1/2 stone aged 21 and now Im nearly 22 and been at the gym for 6 months and eating quite well (carbs before, protien after) Im now 10 1/2 stone and a bit bulkier.

I think its key to eat right and work out hard no matter how long your at the gym. 40 mins of intense workout on a select muscle group will be fine as long as its backed up with the rigt eating patterns.

Well I'm 17, and I'm like 11 stone, so ner ner. And Rob you're looking sexeh, wanna hook up some time. Oooooh yeah ;)

Im 15 and I weigh 12 stone, but Im tall. I measured my body mass index at the gym a while ago, and it was 20 dead on. I am in no way bulky, just lean...

I cant be bothered with the gym regularly anymore, I only go on Mondays with school and I enjoy it but because of coursework and riding etc I cant be assed go say 3 or 4 times a week like a lot of people. :-

Edited by scunnytrials

Alright people.

Im really bored and my mam wont take me to the gym :angry:

Lol

so i though i might aswell start a new topic (Y)

Does anyone have a really good workout regeam? (sp?)

ATM, mine is...

Monday - Arms and Chest

Tuesday - Shoulders Abs

Wednesday - Rest day

Thursday - Back and Abs

Friday - Legs

Saturday (if i can be arsd) - Cardio workout

Sunday - Always a day of rest :) )

Anyone got a better one that that?

Anyone suggest some good Creatine for around £30?

You're like f**king 14-15 or whatever...Calm the beans you'll probably be worse off in the future...

To be honest.. i wish id started riding earlier.. and i wish id joined the gym years earlier. Well done rob for having the presence of mind

:DB) thanks dude.

My mate has been going for abour 1 year now.

He has a high metabalism, and his is fairly tall. about 2 years ago, he was VERY skinny as like a twig. but now he is muscly as fook and strong as fook aswell!!

Looks like hes on roids lol. but i know for a fact he isnt.

If you put your mind to it, you WILL succed! thats what i always say neways :P

I have a question.

What if I was to go to the gym and do some benching, would it make more sense to do this.

70kg 10reps

60kg 8reps

50kg 6reps

40kg 10reps

Basically I do as many as I can with a very heavy weight and then work backwards as my muscles will progressily get more tired then finish with an easy weight and go for broke.

There rough reps but Id keep those weights.

I have a question.

What if I was to go to the gym and do some benching, would it make more sense to do this.

70kg 10reps

60kg 8reps

50kg 6reps

40kg 10reps

Basically I do as many as I can with a very heavy weight and then work backwards as my muscles will progressily get more tired then finish with an easy weight and go for broke.

There rough reps but Id keep those weights.

Dropsets?

They arnt too good for body building (i think :ermm: )

Think its more for strength n power factor?

But, if you could do 10 reps on each set, then it would be better (Y)

also, from when iv heard about he being skinny n stuff, i dont think you would be able to do 10 reps on 70 :P

Dropsets?

They arnt too good for body building (i think :ermm: )

Think its more for strength n power factor?

But, if you could do 10 reps on each set, then it would be better (Y)

also, from when iv heard about he being skinny n stuff, i dont think you would be able to do 10 reps on 70 :P

Im not so skinny these days although 70 may be pushing it.