What Is The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done To Your Bike?

wez

My orange patriot fell off the back of the car on the m40 gunning well...70 obviously. :rolleyes:

Umm Blew a fox rc shock on my orange 222 doing a 30 foot road gap. (Y)

Umm Snapped a carrera helcat along with manitou x-vert r forks landing a jump. :D

Never done anything to a trials bike though, due to lack of owning one :shifty:

Hi guys what i am about to tell you is not about me its a mate who did this !.

Right he was just about to drop of 5 and half ft, he got to the edge and lowered his front end went for kick and then he realised the chain had come off. But it was to late for him to do anything about it and so he face planted the floor and he smashed his bollox in the stem. Oh and he got a nice cut on his face to go with that lol.

Dan ! :P

Hi guys what i am about to tell you is not about me its a mate who did this !.

Right he was just about to drop of 5 and half ft, he got to the edge and lowered his front end went for kick and then he realised the chain had come off. But it was to late for him to do anything about it and so he face planted the floor and he smashed his bollox in the stem. Oh and he got a nice cut on his face to go with that lol.

Dan ! :P

Thats what he did to himself, not to his bike.....

Anyway, worst thing i've done is realized my gt forks were cracked in about 6 places just after i'd ridden all the way to the top of the Malvern hills to ride some natural. That was possibly the scariest ride down a hill i've ever had in my life. "please don't snap,please don't snap, please don't...." :P

I don't really know how i did it, but I managed to snap my Zebdi. I was trying to do a really small wheelie for as long as I could, and then about 2 seconds later it snapped! :S (At the bottom of the downtube and the bottom of the seat tube...)

I got so confused and really pissed off (N)

Edited by bikerboysam1