Who Has What Bike?

wez

I take it you cut the bash ring up becuase you dont use them bits of it? you might have started a new trend!

What pads are they? they look like koxx yellow, If they are how are you getting on with them mine arnt realy that great.

Back to topic i ride a T-rex spec 2 with a few upgrades, but i used to ride a fully modded saracen 05 team issue before it was stolen by little wankers!

I take it you cut the bash ring up becuase you dont use them bits of it? you might have started a new trend!

What pads are they? they look like koxx yellow, If they are how are you getting on with them mine arnt realy that great.

Back to topic i ride a T-rex spec 2 with a few upgrades, but i used to ride a fully modded saracen 05 team issue before it was stolen by little wankers!

they are koxx yellows...not tried them yet as the bike isnt finnished.....will get back to you (Y)

and yeah, I dont use those bits of the bash, so I might as well save a little weight

nice 06 and 05 pythons :)

"is that a python"... no i ride a black mumba ;)

and "Zoo" dont mean to be harsh :ermm: but does that front disc hold well at all ? saying this im assuming that it is a standard shimano cable disc...

Edited by jersey rider

its a lot less pink in the flesh though

You sound as if you regret it being pink, as apose to more red ? :ermm:

from the "vibe" in your comments on this topic...

and how pinkish the bike looks in all the photos excluding the top one...

would i be correct if i said the first, top picture does the bike justice in your eyes because it does not look so pink ?

so basically if im correct, you could say the first,top picture is practically, almost what the bike looks like in real life :lol:

...just incase someone as intrigued as me wants to know, you know :blink:

woow what a lil ramble >_< sorry everyone...

not too bothered that it looks pink in the pics...but if people come up to and ask me what I have done with the pink parts it will save time if they know its more red in the flesh.

and I cant get over how nice the dam thing rides!!

Yea Ali, it feels really really nice, but I can't ride stock for sh*t lol, the wheels... I'm just not used to them. Hehe.

Looks really nice though, most of the 06 echo parts look pink, but the bike. Oh dear, it's a beaut.

Btw, I ride a shaft 05 T-Mag :S

SHOCKING pic lol...

05 T-Mag

Rb booster(not pictured)

Hope mini 185

Monty bar & stem

Echo easys

04 Magura (not pictured, 05 pictured)

MAYBE King BMX and Monty cranks

and usual sh*t really.. lol

IPB Image

Mat