Who Has What Bike?

wez

and "Zoo" dont mean to be harsh :ermm: but does that front disc hold well at all ? saying this im assuming that it is a standard shimano cable disc...

It is a hayes mechanical mate,and yes it hold perfectly :D especially for endo hopping

zoo x x x

Respect for riding with V's... Maybe people will realise they're decent brakes :S

Theres absolutley nothing wrong with V's they're a lot lot lot less hastle than maggies, they dissconect easily so you can remove the wheel, and how ofter do V's slip due to old fluid or air in the system?

Point proven ^_^

I ride with Maggies but thats because i didn't realise how good V's were until after bought them.

Mike!!!!

Edit: Mat, how nice is the T-mag to ride? i'm seriously consider getting one in the summer. what do you think?

Edited by mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi wez, Ive just got a t-master frame and i thought i was the only one :$ What do you think to it? i can deffinately tell the difference to my t-bird frame :D. I tried to post a pic but it comes up with a box with an x in and it says in the box ipb image or something Why? :S can anyone tell me what is going wrong?????????

Edited by trials_man

Theres absolutley nothing wrong with V's they're a lot lot lot less hastle than maggies, they dissconect easily so you can remove the wheel, and how ofter do V's slip due to old fluid or air in the system?

Point proven ^_^

I ride with Maggies but thats because i didn't realise how good V's were until after bought them.

Mike!!!!

Edit: Mat, how nice is the T-mag to ride? i'm seriously consider getting one in the summer. what do you think?

amen to that dude, i run vee's and i have no trouble or slippage with them whatsoever.

Edited by luccosleeps

Sorry sam, As you can see, my computer is extremely bent and does NOT like me. Thanks for telling me ill change the link (Y)

http://www.freewebs.com/bike_addict/bikepics.htm

If you go on this link, you will find out that there is'nt much on it, Thats because i only made it today and my pictures dissappear for no reason sometimes. I hope you like it

Edited by trials_man

Point proven ^_^

Mike!!!!

Hi,I have just rode my mates brand new T-mag and i loved it.Gorgous to ride,really good on the back wheel (couldnt keep the front down :P ).It was perfect for me, like right length and stuff,i was really comfortable on it compared to my bike.Im going to start saving for one or maybes a T-pro (havent rode one yet),i'll decide when ive got the money and rode them back to back.The T-mag looked well nice too,i'll ask him to take a picture of it next time i see him and i'll post it up on here.

Also i run V-brakes there really good i think and like you said there's no hassle at all,as long as you have them set-up right and keep the pads clean they work a treat,in some occasions its best to use tar but most of the time there fine.Also they're alot cheaper and more simple (less thing's to brake).

Has anyone on here road a T-mag and a T-pro back to back and if you have which do you think is better?Whats the pro's and con's of the two?Which one's nicer to ride?Which one's more reliable? ect...

Thanks, Jared