New Rim Design.

monty rider

Hi Everyone, I have just been looking on OTN and found this. >>> OTN<<< :) .

What dose everyone think to it and would you recommend it if you have done it, I thought it looked really impressive and wanted to try it myself.

Has anyone else ever thought about doing this or actually done it, If anyone has could you please share your ideas and upload some Pictures for me and everyone else to see please.

It would be a big help... Thanks. (Y)

Phil

Edited by monty rider

I can't imagine it being to amazing because with a circular hole in the rim the force from and impact etc is spread evenly, but with a square shape it will concentrate the shock on the corners which could crack it etc, I might be wrong but i'm confident that thats right. But it does look mighty phine!

I can't imagine it being to amazing because with a circular hole in the rim the force from and impact etc is spread evenly, but with a square shape it will concentrate the shock on the corners which could crack it etc, I might be wrong but i'm confident that thats right. But it does look mighty phine!

round at each end so no proper corners really so shouldn't make much differance...