Funny/shady Vid

Barbara Logan-Price

For f0cks sake, not another one of those videos where some innocent dude gets hurt, why are you guys encouraging the abhorrible behaviour by applauding this shit. The people in these films clearly are not mentally stable, where there have to perform more extreme violence to get their 'buzz'

I also have to question the mental state of those who enjoying watching innocent people getting hurt. Well I hope they appreciate the funny side when they get hit over the head with a skateboard by some twat. :angry:

For f0cks sake, not another one of those videos where some innocent dude gets hurt, why are you guys encouraging the abhorrible behaviour by applauding this shit. The people in these films clearly are not mentally stable, where there have to perform more extreme violence to get their 'buzz'

I also have to question the mental state of those who enjoying watching innocent people getting hurt. Well I hope they appreciate the funny side when they get hit over the head with a skateboard by some twat. :angry:

Abhorrent?

Anyway, no, not just random angry black men this time, just thieving angry black men :P Even so, don't really get the appeal of watching vids like this. Meh...

I was hoping for it to be one of them vids where some sort of justice (by own stupidity) is encounterd. Like he misses and punches a window through and cuts his hand open.

But no. :closedeyes:

Don't think anyones going to find it funny really...

Just think about it. Today in The Telegraph were two stories about people who had been hit (only once) and were f**ked up - i.e. coma. Two innocent fathers, one a judge, all hit for nothing.

I guess you could argue that the videos were useful to educate people about the real world etc. but like this it's just sick; and I'm no prude.

Wonder why you were on that website alex:

'Click here, for BLONDSUCKER1.avi'

:-

That guy looks nothing like rocky. And hes built like a pencil. If the cashier wasn't taken by surprise he would have snapped rocky it half