Stolen Onza T-rex 2003

melvin146

HI ALL

my mate was out in southhampton on satuday the 14th of january

his onza t-rex was stolen when he had just go into a shop and it was padlocked up!!!

HIS BIKE IS THE ONZA T-REX 2003 MODEL----- BLACK AND GOLD FRAME

WITH YELLOW GRIPS, BLUE CHAIN GUARD AND 1 BLACK, 1 WHITE MAGURA HS33

if anyone has seen or know the whereabouts of this bike... then please drop an email to

me---- chris@kantharia.net or

adam(the bike owner)----adamsturney@hotmail.co.uk

any help would be good..

cheers chris

but for sure find out the spec because everyone knows the individal qwerks and scratches of there old bikes (apart from my controll which is still mint condition :P)

i know when i saw that thead after i put this one on i told my mate and since he doesent have a trials forum account that he said to put a reply on it... so i did u wanted to sound like i was interested a bit like the way that

the person from milton keyens did.... but luckily its not on ebay yet.

thnks for you help so far

cheers chris

Just being practical here but if i got my bike nicked i ask people to look out for it because it is 100% custom parts assembly, asking for someone to look out for a mint condition 03 T-REX is like asking people to look out for a full suspension Ammaco because even if they see it they cant do anything about it and your friend can never prove that it is his

well in actual fact this is my bike but my mate did the posting cos i was busy

basiclly it was stolen outside the bargate high street side and is an 03 onza pretty much spec looking

although not lol it was onza frame and forks with sun mamoth rims with tioga dh tyres

also has bright yellow grips and a blue chain gaurd lizard skin

i havent ridden it in AGES i just got it out cos i broke my koxx :( which was depressing and i just finished

straightening the wheel and sorting the brake cos i cudnt ride my koxx then it got nicked im sorry about the lack of detail but its just spec looking apart from those

if seen check 4 the frame number cos i do have mine so it can be identified, its 8 speed and on the grip shift there is a large graze wer i came of it should have one white and one black magura

thanks 4 ALLLL ur help it is much apreciated and there is a reward 4 finding the bike if that helps lol

the thing was i was just fixing it so i could sell it 2 afford a new frame for my koxx as i rarley ride it anymore

well um yer wat can i say

thanks 4 helpin and lookin out is much appreciated

cheers

adam

Keep a look out on eBay.

If you find it, and you know it's your bike, arrange to meet the seller to take a look at it.

If/when this is arranged, get the Police to join you.

Go in witrh a parent/adult without the officer, to check that the bike they have for sale is yours, then go back and get the police officer.

Then sort it all out then :)

That's what I did when I found my Zona on eBay a week after it got stolen.

(Y)

Best of luck finding it.

It does happen, I got mine back alright (Y)

HI ALL

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

my mate was out in southhampton on satuday the 14th of january

his onza t-rex was stolen when he had just go into a shop and it was padlocked up!!!

HIS BIKE IS THE ONZA T-REX 2003 MODEL----- BLACK AND GOLD FRAME

WITH YELLOW GRIPS, BLUE CHAIN GUARD AND 1 BLACK, 1 WHITE MAGURA HS33

if anyone has seen or know the whereabouts of this bike... then please drop an email to

me---- chris@kantharia.net or

adam(the bike owner)----adamsturney@hotmail.co.uk

any help would be good..

cheers chris

Well these chavs are having a great time, i have heard about a load of bikes beening stolen.

Anyways, i know i can claim mine on house insurance if its locked up, worth giving them a ring. and yes before people ask, thats if its locked up anywere not just in my house.

But deffo check ebay, and cash converters, and other places.

cheers wilky.