Www.zoobike.com

monty rider

Hey, I saw that you guys were having problems with the zoo website so i asked some friends, apparently they are updating the website. Craig Lee Scott has changed to a different sponsor but he has just updated his website and i think that zoo bikes are doing the same. :D

P.s hope it works for you soon. :)

I have also done some reasearch for you as i take it your looking to bye a zoo bike or just find imformation on them. These sites may be able to help you... (Y)

www.bikedock.com

or

www.tartybikes.co.uk

Edited by RR_Trials

Hey, I saw that you guys were having problems with the zoo website so i asked some friends, apparently they are updating the website. Craig Lee Scott has changed to a different sponsor but he has just updated his website and i think that zoo bikes are doing the same. :D

P.s hope it works for you soon. :)

I have also done some reasearch for you as i take it your looking to bye a zoo bike or just find imformation on them. These sites may be able to help you... (Y)

www.bikedock.com

or

www.tartybikes.co.uk

FFS It's getting old now, why can't you be normal and use the normal text, if your playing around with the options and sthit, find another forum to do it on, and use this one for seriousness. there's nothing wrong with yout the content of your posts, just you should write them in the standard text.

Mike!!!

FFS It's getting old now, why can't you be normal and use the normal text, if your playing around with the options and sthit, find another forum to do it on, and use this one for seriousness. there's nothing wrong with yout the content of your posts, just you should write them in the standard text.

Mike!!!

Stop trying to be the boss of the forum .We can use what ever text we want.If we was not allowd the it wouldn`t give us the option to do it. (N) Silly boy.As for the zoo website it dosen`t work for me but it did last week so it just must be a maintinence think. :)

Edited by liam MAK

Stop trying to be the boss of the forum .We can use what ever text we want.If we was not allowd the it wouldn`t give us the option to do it. (N) Silly boy.As for the zoo website it dosen`t work for me but it did last week so it just must be a maintinence think. :)

Well said mate... Someone had to say it. :lol:

Phil

So i guess because gun's are there, it's ok to kill people too.

Don't be such an idiot.

Use default font if you wan't to be taken seriously. It's default for a reason, it's easy to read. Arial size 6 or comic sans is not easy to read.

As for the Zoo site, everyone is just guessing why it's down. "maintainance", "deng's empire is falling", "re-design".

No one knows why it's down, but it is down. It is hosted in china though, which isn't known for it's link's to the outside web world, hence why you get shit speeds downloading videos from the zoo and other china servers.