26" Saracen 2 Six 2005

kb_trialer

will you be using it for doing trials or not

Well id of thought so as he's on a trials fourm discussing a trials bike :D

As for the bike there a great bike i had a team issue and it was a realy nice bit of kit, There strong altho Pissin_on_the_fence has cracked his but from what he said he realy pushed it hard.

From first hand experience(owning one) and from having a mate who owns a 2zero(mod)and he is a realy harsh rider he beats the absolute f**k out of his bike and it takes all the abuse, i say get one!

i'd recommed an onza for a first bike........ or if u have ££££s, you can go ahead and get one of the top brands!

Pat

it's not his first bike, he has a 2003 onza t-pro and thinking of buying a Saracen as his first 26" bike.

Go for it Keith, at £150, tis a bargain!

Mat

i have a saracen 2 six in red, its a nice bike but im going to 20" now and im thinking of getting a t-pro! so im getting ride of my saracen! :)

its a very nice bike though! it needs new brakes once you get it though it comes with v's nothing else that i don't apart from the seat!! overal nice!!! :P

on my saracen the chain sometimes slipps but i never gets stuck between the frame????? so duno wat went on with the other kids bike on trials chat!!

and keith i have changed the back brake to a v brake again cause the hydrolic brake started leakin and you kno it was total crap anyway! (N)

:D joe

Pissin_on_the_fence has cracked his but from what he said he realy pushed it hard.

Yep i think it snapped when i majorly f**ked up a 7 foot drop

was a nice bike to ride and if its in top nick it should last a while i bruoght it in about easter lasted till easter but that is me riding it most nights and being a willy on it, it snapped on the chainstay cracked on the chainstay and most of the way round the head tube but i really did like the bike

i think you should go for it sounds good (Y)