Chris@onzarider

Walleee

Hmm, That sucks, Have you actually paid the postage? ( Not making you out as the baddie)

If you have, I suggest you take a shit, Put it in a envelope, And drop it through his letterbox...

Alternatively, You could throw it through an open window (Y)

No, not yet Mark. I've been speaking to Tom for quite a while now and he seems really trustworthy, He was going to send me some Maggy slaves before I sent the money so I could check them over. This is totally out of character for Tom.

I'll try catch him on MSN and see what he has to say.

No, not yet Mark. I've been speaking to Tom for quite a while now and he seems really trustworthy, He was going to send me some Maggy slaves before I sent the money so I could check them over. This is totally out of character for Tom.

Other stuff with the hub though? Check out his ref's...

There is a major difference between saying you'll do something, and actually doing something. Saying someone is trust worthy because they said they would do something trust worthy, is frankly, stupid, and going by his references, i wouldn't believe anything he said anyway.

I have to admit too that he does seem very trustworthy and untill today I hadn't even really thought of the possibility that this deal would go tits up.

Like i've said he has explained to me that there is personal reasons for him not having sent the lid yet, but it's the fact that i've been promised, and assured twice, and that nothing has changed that gets to me. Had he stated in the first instance 'I won't be sending this for a week or two, too much stuff going on at the moment' I would have understood and wouldn't be so bothered.

The whole profile change and erratic last post is a bit odd though.

I've thought for a while that perhaps the account was a friends that he used to avoid having to get validated? Can't really think of any other reason for the chris...... Chances are blacklisting him wouldn't be any use anyway, he can simply get a new account......

9 times out of 10 (or 10 out of 10 if it's Monkey :P), you can spot people using new usernames. Some get through, but if they're giving out details and stuff online, and they post in a similar manner, and we do an IP check (:P) you can tell who's who.

I've thought for a while that perhaps the account was a friends that he used to avoid having to get validated? Can't really think of any other reason for the chris...... Chances are blacklisting him wouldn't be any use anyway, he can simply get a new account......

Yep, Chris gave tom his username for a reason that i dont know. :turned:

Where is the list of 'blaclisted' members or whatever?

I personally think he should be banned/suspended for all this. I've only ever had 1 problem with buying/selling on TF and that was with BUD ages ago. TF is good for buying stuff lets keep it that way :) .

Where is the list of 'blaclisted' members or whatever?

I personally think he should be banned/suspended for all this. I've only ever had 1 problem with buying/selling on TF and that was with BUD ages ago. TF is good for buying stuff lets keep it that way :) .

I havn't exahausted all avenue's just yet and the excuse he has given may well be valid, if that's the case, I understand why it's taken so long. Just the fact that he's blocked me on MSN by the looks of things, and hasn't made any effort to rectify the situation, f**k's me off to a high degree.

I think we should see how this plays out.

Yer he said he has blocked you, hes gone off now.

Ill have a chat with him when hes next online.

He said something about people he knew died and you said ok mate send the stuff out when your ready. Seems to me like because 1 person has said hes bad everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon.

Gimme some time, ill bring him round (Y)

That was funny.

'Hello would I be able to speak to Tom please?'

'This is him'

'Alright there, its Jake here.'

' :huh: '

He assured me again i'd be getting it....

Yer he said he has blocked you, hes gone off now.

Ill have a chat with him when hes next online.

He said something about people he knew died and you said ok mate send the stuff out when your ready. Seems to me like because 1 person has said hes bad everyone else is jumping on the bandwagon.

Gimme some time, ill bring him round (Y)

Which is exactley why I don't want him blacklisted with regard to this. If other people have had problems with him, then they should take up with an admin or a mod.

Again, speaking to him on the phone, he does seem genuine enough.......