The Uk

Mr Motivator

Asking about states is identical to asking about countries for you. Our states are all bigger than europeon countries for the most part.... :P

To be honest, I know european countries just as well as I know UK counties anyway (if not better). And I bet I can name 30 states. With a bit of trying and brainstorming, a couple of my friends and I worked out all 45 states ( :rolleyes: ).

To be honest, I know european countries just as well as I know UK counties anyway (if not better). And I bet I can name 30 states. With a bit of trying and brainstorming, a couple of my friends and I worked out all 45 states ( :rolleyes: ).

all 45 states? :ermm: There are more than that. I would expect you to be able to name every european nation, all the UK countries, all the old russian countries since disbanded, turkey/greece/iran/iraq that area. We can have a show off at koxx days, you bring a map and I'll bring a map. Pretty good at the provinces of canada? How about mexico and south america? Get those last states too, might take some more "brainstorming"

all 45 states? :ermm: There are more than that. I would expect you to be able to name every european nation, all the UK countries, all the old russian countries since disbanded, turkey/greece/iran/iraq that area. We can have a show off at koxx days, you bring a map and I'll bring a map. Pretty good at the provinces of canada? How about mexico and south america? Get those last states too, might take some more "brainstorming"

You would only know if somebody told you or you have chosen to look it up, so obviously you have been shown in school or took geography, but unfortunately not everybody chooses to take such courses.

So the fact brits dont know all 50 states is understandable and the same applies to americans with europe, it's not a big thing, brits know euopean countries a lot more than ur states. I know PLENTY AND PLENTY of people who don't know places 20 miles away from their home, most people don't have a clue where anywhere in the UK is.

That video is really good, because i quite happily know where australia is, I find it so hard to believe people would believe it's iran just because it said so, HAHA.

Phil.

I took geography at school as a GCSE, didnt tell you where every country is etc though :S

I couldn't tell you where half the places in europe are, let alone name all the US states lol

Don't really care where/ what theyre called anyway

Yes all Americans are dumb. That's why they come up with some of the best economic plans in the world, became the most powerful nation and saved us Brits from zee Germans in WW2. I'm almost positive that if you asked some random European citizens where countries were on a map when they are all labelled wrong, they'd get it 100% right. :closedeyes:

I know there's more than 45, hence the "( :rolleyes: )" in my post. And why should I be able to do that stuff? This ain't no geography competition. I don't really understand what point you're trying to make.

Britain is a blatantly a better country.

We should have a vote on here...

I could draw some stupid shit up and say its what english people think america is.

Your ignorance of our country was just as exposed in my huge thread. The majority of english people don't know shit about america; the majority of americans don't know shit about england.

Could you label all 50 states? How about 30? We take geography when we are like 9 years old then move onto big boy things.

AL - Montgomery, Alabama

AK - Juneau, Alaska

AZ - Phoenix, Arizona

AR - Little Rock, Arkansas

CA - Sacramento, California

CO - Denver, Colorado

CT - Hartford, Connecticut

DE - Dover, Delaware

FL - Tallahassee, Florida

GA - Atlanta, Georgia

HI - Honolulu, Hawaii

ID - Boise, Idaho

States

United States Map - 25k

IL - Springfield, Illinois

IN - Indianapolis, Indiana

IA - Des Moines, Iowa

KS - Topeka, Kansas

KY - Frankfort, Kentucky

LA - Baton Rouge, Louisiana

ME - Augusta, Maine

MD - Annapolis, Maryland

MA - Boston, Massachusetts

MI - Lansing, Michigan

MN - St. Paul, Minnesota

MS - Jackson, Mississippi

MO - Jefferson City, Missouri

MT - Helena, Montana

NE - Lincoln, Nebraska

NV - Carson City, Nevada

NH - Concord, New Hampshire

NJ - Trenton, New Jersey

NM - Santa Fe, New Mexico

NY - Albany, New York

NC - Raleigh, North Carolina

ND - Bismarck, North Dakota

OH - Columbus, Ohio

OK - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

OR - Salem, Oregon

PA - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

RI - Providence, Rhode Island

SC - Columbia, South Carolina

SD - Pierre, South Dakota

TN - Nashville, Tennessee

TX - Austin, Texas

UT - Salt Lake City, Utah

VT - Montpelier, Vermont

VA - Richmond, Virginia

WA - Olympia, Washington

WV - Charleston, West Virginia

WI - Madison, Wisconsin

WY - Cheyenne, Wyoming

:P

Edited by squince

Come on Andy T! You've not run scared have you? Under the almighty power of blighty. Our british words resonate godly sounds and you've poo'd your pants. Rubbish American. Rubbish America.

"Tina Turner - Simply the best" is playing in my head.

what on earth are you talking about.