The Uk

Mr Motivator

Poor wee Wales doesn't even exist. :(

when i went to america when i was about 12 people were like " sooooooo, your like, from engergland" and id say "no im from wales" and theyd say "wheres wales" "its the little sticky outy bit on the left side of england". EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN YOU f**kTARDS!

when i went to america when i was about 12 people were like " sooooooo, your like, from engergland" and id say "no im from wales" and theyd say "wheres wales" "its the little sticky outy bit on the left side of england". EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN YOU f**kTARDS!

I have a mate in america they don't do geography lol.. :S:o

This'd explain a lot.

A friend of mine, a former RAF member, said that two Warthog anti-tank planes were doing an exercise up near the Elan Valley (search for pics from there in Sites :P). A burnt out car was left up on top of a hill, and they had to do a bombing run on it (fake, obviously). They were being guided in for half an hour by the ground control, and still couldn't get into the right place. An RAF Hawk then turned up, and within 2 minutes had obliterated the car.

The amount of blue-on-blue things in Iraq doesn't surprise me :P

There was that vid before too about the US's views on which countries are where in the Middle East. 'cos they love blowing the shit out of all of it, you'd have thought they'd have known where to put the pointy end of the bomb towards?

Over half of all americans want to build a massive 30 ft high wall around America, to keep the immigrants out.

What the muppets don't seem to realize is there all f**king immigrants! They killed all the natives.

Not me mention the fact that with out illegal immigrants the American economy coundn't function.

Over half of all americans want to build a massive 30 ft high wall around America, to keep the immigrants out.

What the muppets don't seem to realize is there all f**king immigrants! They killed all the natives.

Not me mention the fact that with out illegal immigrants the American economy coundn't function.

legal*

Illegal immigrants don't do any economy any good...

Illegal immigrants might help, I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Mexicans in American illegally doing the jobs no American wants to do. Annnyway, this thread wasn't about important issues like that. It's about taking the piss out of countries that we don't know enough about. And in that same vein, here's what most all English people think of Americans.

I could draw some stupid shit up and say its what english people think america is.

Your ignorance of our country was just as exposed in my huge thread. The majority of english people don't know shit about america; the majority of americans don't know shit about england.

Could you label all 50 states? How about 30? We take geography when we are like 9 years old then move onto big boy things.

I could draw some stupid shit up and say its what english people think america is.

Your ignorance of our country was just as exposed in my huge thread. The majority of english people don't know shit about america; the majority of americans don't know shit about england.

Could you label all 50 states? How about 30? We take geography when we are like 9 years old then move onto big boy things.

I wouldn't take offence by it, it's only a joke.

There's no way people in the UK will be able to name 20 states, not to mention all of them. The reason is becuase we don't live there. It's like us not being able to tell the japaneese apart, and i'm sure they wouldn't tell us apart.

I wouldn't take offence by it, it's only a joke.

There's no way people in the UK will be able to name 20 states, not to mention all of them. The reason is becuase we don't live there. It's like us not being able to tell the japaneese apart, and i'm sure they wouldn't tell us apart.

I don't take offense to anything :) I can actually tell the difference between an japanese/chinese/philipino/korean person :o

The reason why we don't know about the UK is because we don't live there :)

Do realize that one of our states , california, is twice the size of england :o

Asking about states is like asking about counties here though? But they were just talking broadly about countries on maps, and at least UK people could point to America :P

Nah, it's fair enough though I guess, what you were saying 'n' all...

Asking about states is like asking about counties here though? But they were just talking broadly about countries on maps, and at least UK people could point to America :P

Nah, it's fair enough though I guess, what you were saying 'n' all...

Asking about states is identical to asking about countries for you. Our states are all bigger than europeon countries for the most part.... :P

funny that, most americans i've spoken too think scotland and the british isles is the same thing.

plus, anyone seen the latest family guy episode? quite a large part of it is dedicated to taking the piss out of the english.

i guess the majority of them are just jealous.