Echo Control Vs Zoo Pitbull

26ghz

i have a control in my opinion is the nicest stock bike i have evr riddern really responsive and powerfull, not too hard on the rear wheel from the BB rise i think its super sexual!!! i love it and how it rides i wasnt at all dissapointed with my dissicion

ive ridden both mikes control, and mikes pibull.

the pitbull seems really squashed, and it feels like you are much more over the bars than you should be. also the pitbull is rigid on its rear wheel and reacts very quickly to what you do.

the control feels longer, and more relaxed when on the rear wheel, but still responsive.

if it was my choice id go for the control. (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)

thanks for the comments it seems the control is the way to go. What size would you suggest though? short or long? i'm 5'11 ish or is it just down to personal preference?

Personal preference, im about 5'11 and have the 1085 version because they didnt have the other one in stock. it feels quite short more due to the BB rise, i cant say im going as big as i did on my saracen just yet but im starting to adjust, better static but im having to work on me rolling it

thanks for the comments it seems the control is the way to go. What size would you suggest though? short or long? i'm 5'11 ish or is it just down to personal preference?

Depends on what type of riding you do more of, doesnt it? natural or street, i think a shorter frame is better for street and a longer for natural, you decide!!

well this is quite a good one ;) personally i would go for the ECHO because the it looks so much nicer than the zoo but as i have only ridden a ZOO can not really say much about the ECHO.

The zoo on the when i was riding it i t felt like i was bent over the bar way to far it felt like i had been a bad boy so me mrs was going to sort me out with something hard so i soon got off of it.

because the bar felt super low you had to put so much effort into pulling the bike off the ground. and i really did not enjoy riding it (Y)

hi m8 i have the 04 control and it is really nice to ride and so does my m8 joe and he likes it lots to really nice to hop around on :) but i have not bin on the pitbull so i dont no how they ride but i would say they would ride the same because they are both made by the same company so up to you get which one u like (Y)