T-rex Or - T-raptor?

kb_trialer

well the t-rex is a long frame which means that it will be good for sidehops, taps, gaps etc but will be hard to manual and such. ive got a t-raptor at the moment and i mostly do stuff i should do on a long bike but its doing me proud. I think youd be fine either way but what do you enjoy doing? if its manuals and spins get a t-raptor if its gaps and ups go for a t-rex or if its a bit of both i'd get the t-raptor. Hope this helps (Y)

get the T-rex spec 1, it's not a lot more expensive than the T-raptor, the T-rex is like the 26" equivilant of the T-pro in the quality, and shape, i'd deffo go fo the T-rex. if it's your first 26" you don't know if you like it, so why not keep an eye out for one on here, and then if you decide you don't like 26", you don't loose as much, also if you do like it, it still gonna be cheaper...

Mike!!!

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

I've just won a 2004 model T-rex frame and am wondering if I've made the right decision, it's the one at the bottom of the page here http://www.onza.com/site_files_flash/bikes_stock_flash.htm

hope that link works, anyway I'm 6 feet 2 and hope I've bought the right frame, I'm told that longer frames are better for taller people, so would I have been better with one of the new T-rex's? (at the top of the page)

please someone help me!!! Feel free to PM me with any ideas you have....

Thanks

Ant