Request - design me a tattoo

SiTrials

Ok Guys

I'm after an artist to draw me a tattoo.

I'm wanting a Trials Rider on a bike but in a slightly comical way bit like those cartoon cars you see but not as excentric.

i'm asking anyone good at art. please

just let me know i'm really serious about this.

Ta (Y)(Y)(Y)

mr hardman is right

Go down to the tattoo man and talk to him about it - he's likely to be quite good at drawing pictures and he's also going to know the limits of what he can do far better than you are.

oh - and get it done on the inside of your bicep - or you're a big girl :D

Edited by poopipe

just print out a pic of what you like take it to the tattooist and he will sit you down and have a good chat and perfect your design with you.

and poopipe right get inside you bicep done it hurts like f**k!!!

heres a pic of mine all i did was take a KMC chain to him and had a chat and it turned out how it is now. i didnt even know he was going to not join it round the back but he made the cool broken bit.

IPB Image

I know your like 20 years old and have probably been riding a few years now, but do you really want something representing a bike to be permanently stuck on you for the rest of your life, even when its fading and your all wrinkly and stuff (thats if you make it there :- )

I had these thoughts going through my head a while back, then with leaving school and getting a job and actually realising what the real world is about i found i no longer have time for trials.

It may well be different in your case, just something that might be worth considering.

stu (Y)