Lyon Indoor Event

Savage

Last Friday night I rode in an indoor event in Lyon. There were four Moto Trials riders and four Bike riders. Each group did two laps. The arena was laid out like a Christmas card complete with artificial snow. Some photographs can be found in the link below, go to the menu on the right hand side.

Ben.

HERE

lmao at the photo of marc cassio and the deer or ram in the background lol thought it was funny as and Mad props go to ben savage some dece riding man

:bow:

also if you click on some of the photo's they are links to vids specially the first hermance one (Y)

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Gotta love Moto trials . That site sure does love mid - gap photos , lovin' this one of Vincy-poo resplendent in day glo neon yellow B) :

IPB Image

Vincent still permitted to compete at U.C.I events ?

Some neat clips here too .

Vincents licence problems are resolved, his national federation carried out a routine check, found an issue they wanted to look at closer and made further tests - all was OK. Vincent said that he wished he'd not said anything about it until it was over as he knew he was clean, but he chose to talk about it and some jumped to conclusions.

When I've been drugs tested I've had to confess to using savlon on blistered hands as it could show up in the results, thats how close they look at you. If you ride UCI there is every chance you will be tested and almost anything can show up, if you've taken it.

Ben.

• 1 month later...