Helppppppppppp

munch

When I wore shin pads, the 661 Veggie wraps were the best ones available. To my knowledge, they still are. Great pads, but I still prefer the feeling of not wearing them. Not a sadist here, but the ratio of dealing with ultra hot, sweaty legs:pain from pedal slaps wasn't quite right. I haven't had one for a while to be honest, they seem to just give me a nip once in a while then leave me be, so I don't necessarily need them.

*touch wood*

If i was you i would get fox shin pads i got myself a pair just over a year ago and i still use them. they don't cover your knee but this is good becuase you get more movement and it doesn't rub. They cost about £20-£30 and i think i got mine from bike dock

thaks from stu! (Y)

just get decent pedals then this wouldn't happen, i havent done it for about 5 months and im on vp's

I don't think that would help ash, because if you think about it whatever you slip on, you are still slipping; and will therefore still hit your shins.

Well you guys might not understand what i mean but I do,

Hope I've sort of helped,

Sam :-