Zona

No.

I remeber a guy from Onza posting up on here, basicly saying they want Onza and Zona to be seen as different makes. But 'Zona' are just frames only. No team, no sponsorship, no components, no site. No nothing. Just good value frames.

JT is correct. Search in trials chat for "Zona Zip" and read the big thread. Mike P from Onza explains all about Zona, incl. the bit JT said about not sponsoring anyone on Zona so they can just keep the frames super cheap, but really good quality.

To be honest, why do you need to be sponsored? If your setup is good as it is, why bother? You don't have to buy new parts all the time, so just ride what you've got if it's a decent spec?

Some people saying your shite which is a bit harsh but COMPARED to Danny Butlers like 12 year old bro who makes a fool of me who IS sponsered by Onza you'll have to try harder, he gets time of school to ride e.t.c. because they want him to be a junior world champion

Why not just print yourself up some zona t-shirts & stickers, plaster yourself and your bike with them and tell everyone you're sponsored? It'll save you all the hassle of going to and winning comps and you'll earn exactly the same amount of money out of it...

ive seen him ride! HES UNBELIEVABLE! and i think hes only 14....

he isnt that good

Send a vid off to onza, and they may get back to you with a bit of luck, to be honest you dont half brag about the level you are at for your age. :- no offence.

Clarky

i can honestly say that is the best reply (Y)

if tom rigg isnt sponsored i dont know how you can

again no offence

Edited by stevecoust