Adamant A1 Or Zoo Pitbull

MikeCottTrials

Its coming up to the time where i'm going to have to make a decision on what frame i'm getting. so i'd like you guys just to tell me what you think about looks, ride, etc. at the moment i'm leaning towards the adamant but i could swing either way :unsure: .

http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=211

http://tartybikes.co.uk/product.php?id=69

Also does anyone know if a Truvative giga pipe dh bb 118mm would fit in either

Edited by mikehulltrials

This is a stupid question/topic. Why do you care what we think looks best? They have very similar geometry so they will probably ride in a very similar manner. There is a price difference of just £9. Just choose what you think looks best and don't ask stupid irrelevant questions to strangers.

This is a stupid question/topic. Why do you care what we think looks best? They have very similar geometry so they will probably ride in a very similar manner. There is a price difference of just £9. Just choose what you think looks best and don't ask stupid irrelevant questions to strangers.

Oh so its like that is it. all i wanted was a few opinions :

i agree with this guy, be different and get away from zoo's nose browning crew lol :-

Ha ha, thats not really a laughing with you either. People buy frames not because everyone has them, but because they ride well, and are strong. As it happens, 'everyone' has zoo frames, because they are some of the best out.

Ian