Monty 221 Pro Frame

C_T_C monty

hi i was wondering if the 221pr frame is the sam as the old 221ti frame cheers josh

NO no no way.Look at alex's frame its completly diffrent but if you buy the full 221 pro bike the frame is similar and nice to ride,but if u buy just the frame imo it is shit . sorry alex lol

Anyone with a tiny bit of sense will simply disregard CV trial's last post, why would you believe such sweeping statements with nothing to back them up? :rolleyes:

Have you ever ridden a monty CV? Given I havn't rode all the bike's out there, and the number of proper trials bikes i've been on could be counted on both my hands, but I know my monty, which is old by today's standards, is a proper bike, which, had I the balls, i'd happily drop off 8+ ft without fear of it breaking.

I have found that most people either love them or hate them. Those that hate them tend to love their long low and silver, while those that do like them tend to dislike the long low and silver look......

Has anyone ever broken a 221Ti frame? (I'm being serious, my friend is convinced he could break anything, you think monty would take him seriously and send him a free frame to test properly?)

A few people on here have cracked one's and such, one was sold a few weeks ago......

I have found that most people either love them or hate them. Those that hate them tend to love their long low and silver, while those that do like them tend to dislike the long low and silver look......

You not wrong there. I love monty's but don't really like all the long low bikes, I just don't see the point. You can quite hapily ride street and defently natty on a shorter bike. It is alot more fun I think because you can flick it and through around I find have more control over it. Long bikes don't really float my boat.

Has anyone ever broken a 221Ti frame? (I'm being serious, my friend is convinced he could break anything, you think monty would take him seriously and send him a free frame to test properly?)

Do you seriously think you have a hope in hell of monty giving you a free frame worth over £550?