Heres A Random Stupid Thought

munch

i think its rather silly ^_^

it rarely happens, i think due to human nature, not wanting your :- buggered you do tend to avoid obstacles...

:huh: oh yer cricket balls/footballs...well obstacles you see with time coming with time to spare...

and i dont encounter many cricket balls or footballs threating my area whilst im riding, sooo that last bit was abit pointless :ermm:

i personally think your more likely to land on/in your armpit :lol:

keep thinking...

that was a weird lil post, i really should go to bed now

:sleeping:

Ulikely to really make any difference if it does go drastically wrong , and the rest of the time , it'll be in the way / uncomfortable to the extent that it may well CAUSE a crash . Ever see Reed Merschat's " Evolve " video ?

Ryan Leech does the ultimate groin / toptube inteface ... :S

cups/jocks aint that great really i use 1 every week for ice hockey (im goalie atm +apparently im meant to wear 2), anyway shot hit at 90 mile an hour hit my jock , jock just pushed agains balls hurts like f**k, they do f**k all really maybe slow it down a bit.

cups/jocks aint that great really i use 1 every week for ice hockey (im goalie atm +apparently im meant to wear 2), anyway shot hit at 90 mile an hour hit my jock , jock just pushed agains balls hurts like f**k, they do f**k all really maybe slow it down a bit.

Aye, try taking a puck straight to the balls at 90mph and we'll see how long you can remain standing.

The cups probobly spread the force of that hit across it's entire area, I wouldn't have been suprised if your sack had torn if you hadn't of been wearing it.