I Am New

mr_chisholm

hey all ,

i am new to the forum and thought i would introduce myself to you guys.

i have a zona zip, with flyguy forks, 05 maguras, echo cranks and cog , kmc collapse chain . profile rear hub with hog rim and grounded, hope mono front hub with a hog rim and again its grounded.

i have koxx bloxx reds all round and the hold beast (Y)(Y)

any questions about my bike please ask!!

my name is aidan chisholm mates call me mr chisholm, chisholm, chis, jaffa, or just jaf so feal free to call me any!

ill try and get some pics of my bike on the net tonight

cheers

jaf :deej:

Hi welcome!

Your bike sounds sweet! Much better than my t-pro, o well when it snapps im getting a zoo.

And could you talk in propper english and not text language please? It makes it easyer to understand and your'll get validated quicker :D

Chris

WOW when did i become a member?? *Feels silly for net noticing* Thanks guys!

Edited by Metal

Hi welcome!

Your bike sounds sweet! Much better than my t-pro, o well when it snapps im getting a zoo.

And could you talk in propper english and not text language please? It makes it easyer to understand and your'll get validated quicker :D

Chris

WOW when did i become a member?? *Feels silly for net noticing* Thanks guys!

There are more mistakes in that then there are in the starting post.

hey all ,

i am new to the forum and thought i would introduce myself to you guys.

i have a zona zip, with HEAVY forks, 05 maguras, echo cranks and cog , kmc collapse chain . profile rear hub with hog rim and grounded, hope mono front hub with a hog rim and again its grounded.

i have koxx bloxx reds all round and the hold beast (Y)(Y)

any questions about my bike please ask!!

my name is aidan chisholm mates call me mr chisholm, chisholm, chis, jaffa, or just A TIT so feal free to call me any!

ill try and get some pics of my bike on the net tonight

cheers

jaf :deej:

oh dear

Aidan you're not new you already had an account on here, at this rate you'll never get validated. Why do we need pics you've just given us a page long description on your bike.

Edited by Gavyn L

I cant understand why you have made a new account :blink: ...Its a bit silly isnt it,dont you think?(ritorical question before anyone answers)...Im guessing its so if you post a good first post with lots of detail and stuff you'll get validated instantly? Well anyway it didnt work :lol: Maybe having (nearly) the same account name give it away (Y) Better luck next time man.