Your Latest Best Move?

smurftrial

Hey everyone i was just wondering what everyones best trick is at the moment. Mines not that great as it was only a small backwheel onto a small pond but i didnt even put effort into it and i did it first time. it was only about 20 odd inches high. (bare in mind that i did it on a mission prodigy and i only been riding properly for a few months) i was well pleased!

........smurfy :)

Hey,

Well i am personaly pleased with my riding at though moment as i have just learnt to tap and can do a resonable height.

My sidehops are quite good also as i almost made my bigest today but backwheel was covered in snow and was not staying on the god dam wall :angry:

cheers

jaf :deej:

Probably gaps to front to back, and to front wheel at the moment. But i'm trying to improve all of my riding. Even though trials only has a handful of basic moves (sidehops, taps, gaps, etc), trying to focus on one of them makes you worry about losing the others. So i try and do everything i can while i'm out riding.

Its all fun!!

Ian