The Lost Cause

Trials at the mo is at it's strongest, and is still developing.

If trials was a human, it would be going through puberty. But with human males, your balls drop, with trials, the BB does the opposite! :o

Trials at the mo is at it's strongest, and is still developing.

If trials was a human, it would be going through puberty. But with human males, your balls drop, with trials, the BB does the opposite! :o

Yay my new signature! :D

Anyway back on topic i think that trials at the moment does not seem very popular but that is because of the winter weather, a lot of the people I ride with arent riding just now but Im sure they will be in summer and so will loads of new riders. (Y)

Cheers David

Hey,

Well up here in stonehaven its always growing, we have new riders coming into the sport all the time.

In my eyes its a good thing, more riders means people know about our sport, we get more venues to do our sport in, and more competions can be arranged with more riders (Y) .

cheers

Jaf :deej:

Woo! if trials is grwoing does that mean things will be cheaper?

I hope so, this is an expensive hobbie

sda dsazxcalokv fsmkvc

WTF?

Anyway back onto the thread, I think that trials is just becoming a bigger sport. When I started it was just me and 1 friend now theres a whole gang of riders (6-7). Just look at Trials-Queens as an example, there was like 3 or 4 at the start now theres 8 or 9. Trials is developing quickly and I think we'll be better off as it gets bigger.