The Butterfly Effect....

BONGO

It is viewed as a real stinker here in the US... Interesting concept for sure, horribly carried out.

I'm not trying to be a tit just wondering if your opinion is determind by what the majority of people think?

Or did you not like the film yourself?

Personally I liked it but I like most films i'm pretty easy to please.

• 2 months later...

Just watched it last night and it was quite a good film, really does get you thinking and the ending was quite a suprise.

Loved the bit where he was in prison and did his time travel thing and came back with the scars on his hands, dunno why but i liked that

As for the mention of Donnie Darko, that film is utter bollox, dont have an understandable story line at all.

Frooty

I LOVE THIS FILM! watched the directors cut about a year ago and I thought it was stunning, really making you think.

The ending to the film actually bought a tear to my eye! I think this film will go down as one of the greats. (if thats based on the directors cut ;) )

Just watched this film again, it really is amazing.

But i want to see the alternate ending, anyone know where it could be on sites like youtube etc?