Stupid Questions People Ask

DAB

i was out and about riding near some f***ing huge flats and i had tar on my rims and a man came out wid wd 40 and said put this on your rims cause im trying to go to f***ing sleep lol

LMFAO (Y)

Get the "where's your seat" every other day

And every time he sees me, there's an RAF copper thats forever asking me where my lights are, and warning me that hes gonna arrest me for it, even though he can't because he only has the right in the RAF, so all's I do is promise to have a set on my bike before he tells me again. And so the circle continues....!

Best question I've been asked though was by a chav standing on a street corner, he was waching me for a while, and when I rode past he said "havent you got anything better to do?"

Like stand on street corners all day? Yes m8 ..... (Y)

Alun

Lol, I don't mean to ruin the thread by being a moaning tit, but some of these are genuine questions by interested people, do you really turn around and basically tell them to f**k off?

Anyway, to add the the thread;

PC Osbaldston - 'Where are your lights? Do you want to go to court?' 'Why do you ignore me?'

Chavs - 'Lets 'ave a go on that?' 'How much is you bike worth?'

Little kids - 'Is that a disc brake?!' 'Oh my god, is that a trials bike?'

Public - Wheres your sit? Are you going to pay for that when you brake it? I think you need some new brake pads, it sounds f**ked. Can you wheelie it? Thats a girls bike.

ok mines a good en

Q. "oi mate can i have a go of your bike"

A. "errr...NO!"

to which they must so obviously reply with "don't be cheeky you willy or i'll knock you off it"

to which i reply with. "yea ok" and ride of smoothly B)

Another good one..."wheres your chair"

i just ignore that one because its my mum and dad and a friends mum and dad that say chair lol.

Lol, I don't mean to ruin the thread by being a moaning tit, but some of these are genuine questions by interested people, do you really turn around and basically tell them to f**k off?

Anyway, to add the the thread;

PC Osbaldston - 'Where are your lights? Do you want to go to court?' 'Why do you ignore me?'

Chavs - 'Lets 'ave a go on that?' 'How much is you bike worth?'

Little kids - 'Is that a disc brake?!' 'Oh my god, is that a trials bike?'

Public - Wheres your sit? Are you going to pay for that when you brake it? I think you need some new brake pads, it sounds f**ked. Can you wheelie it? Thats a girls bike.

Gawd i h8 it wen people ask to have a go on my precious bike lol n like ur guna tell a couple of chavs how much ur bike is worth they'll probably take it wen ur not looking >_<

• 1 year later...

A:where are your gears?

B:I don't need them

A:your not going to be going very fast then

B: don't want to go fast

I get this one all the time.

A: what are you doing on the rocks you silly boy?

B:err riding whats it look like?

A:Don't come running to uss if you fall off

B: I'm not going to

A: are you insured?

B: NO go away

A: WOW are these hydraulic brakes?

B: Well there not cable brakes are they

oh and slightly off topic wy don't parents understand about uss having to buy parts for bikes? like there never going to brake its really annoying, they think its a waist of money

cheers mac.

Edited by macy`d

I get some real stupids questions it is actually unbelievable!

Q)Where is your seat?

A)Still in the shop!

Q)How long has it took you to be able to ride?

A) Too long!

Q)how come your bike is bigger?

A)Because he cant afford the whole bike!

When im riding mod

Q)How come that bmx is different?

A)Because i beleive it isnt a bmx!

Q)how come your bike is smaller?

A)Because im the smaller man!

And these coppers came into my mates pub when we was riding these pallets behind the beer garden which is private property and said we are going to have to ask you to stop riding as we have had complaints and we was like ummmm no sorry this is private property mate!

And they said well we can give you both an £80 fine for this IF WE GET THE MANAGERS PERMISSION!!!!

Now ask youself if you had a son would you say yes it is fine to fine my son £80 which i will end up paying!!!

F*****g stupid dont you think.

Joshx

sum little thugs down my way were watching me an a m8 riding an they blatently saw me bail after not quite making a tap, then 1 came up to me an asked "hav u ever fallen off?" to which i replied sarcastically "no course not, never, i'm to good to fall off" haha stupid kids

the other funny 1 was this kid who was obviously on holiday asked my m8 to do a trick again, to which my m8 replied "where's your manners" an wouldn't do it till the kid said please, haha lol

lastly if i think sum1s gonna say about are seatless bikes we all go "ah m8 sum1s stolen your seat, what u gonna do" mucks people up completely lol

some old women

Q. where is your bell

A. not on my bike obviously

Q. you should get one

A. if you so bothered why cant you buy me one

Q. im not buying you one but you need to warn people you are coming

A. so your saying everyone is blind that isnt very nice is it now

Q. i didnt say that

A. no but you implied it which is just as bad

Q. you need a bell

A. o shut up

Sum old women she does my head in like mad

oh and slightly off topic wy don't parents understand about uss having to buy parts for bikes? like there never going to brake its really annoying, they think its a waist of money

Yup get that all the time! And when you ask them to order something they give you evils. Grr

Anyway a question ive had,

Q: "Can i have a go on your bike mate"

A: No

Q: "Why"

A: Well Judging By The Way You Dress, You look like you would mug an old man for a few measly pennies, and look the you came from an episode of shameless.

Yup get that all the time! And when you ask them to order something they give you evils. Grr

Anyway a question ive had,

Q: "Can i have a go on your bike mate"

A: No

Q: "Why"

A: Well Judging By The Way You Dress, You look like you would mug an old man for a few measly pennies, and look the you came from an episode of shameless.

I lov watching shameless its well good and i cant wait for the new season to be aired!!!