My Video

durkadurka

Liked it, although there was a helmet missing on a couple of clips :- but I'm just being a bit pedantic. Were some of the clips edited to go in slow motion or is that just my PC being slow, either way it looked good. Shame the video wasn't longer but you can't have everything (Y) keep it up. :)

But it was the INTRO to my video!!! the real one is under production!

Its not even spec'd! i bought the frame singularly and popped all the old bike bits onto it.

thanks for the comments!

and its googlevid making it poo quality, it was recorder on a £500 handycam! cheeky sods!

(Y)

Edited by durkadurka

Quite Good Stuff! don't you tapp on your pedal-ups / taps? Didn't look like you hit with your front wheel!

Thats what i was thinking lol still pritty big straight to back wheel.

Good intro mate i liked that your vid should be worth a download (Y)

rickyb

cheers lads, iv over played it now and i think it looks poo, but obviously not that poo!

i cant tap, i dont know why, ive been tryin to learn for ages but nothing ever comes of it, so i just go all out on run ups and hope i get up it!!!

i will get someone to post up my video on tv.sgi when its done. mind you, wont be for a little while though!

thanks for the replies, tell your friends!!

Adzy (Y)