What's A Good Begginer Bike?

Carnagevisor

tpro would proberblys be the best beginner bike i loved mine and just upgraded all the parts ended up a really nice bike asuming you are wanting a mod?

i fyou dont like tpros just have a look for somthing short and fairly light as it feels as though you have more control over the bike maybe a monty (abit pricey though) or you could get 1 second hand (Y)

cheers fergie

I think da bombs are ace 'first bikes'.Ive learned sooo much in the time ive had it,its really easy to ride and im really happy how good i have got riding it.I had a ride of a onza T-Mag and to be honest i though mine felt better than it.I was the first person to ride it aswell so it was brand new.It did feel real nice though.Nothing has broke on the da bomb yet so thats cool to.

But yeh i dont know how you can say da bomb are crap first bikes because ive had mine a 1 month and 1 week and i can do like 6ft pedal hops,35" or something side hops and i learnt how to back hop in the first week ect....So they cant be to bad...Can they? (ritorical question :P )

And Mathew you didnt tell me you were getting a trrials bike at school :blink:

The T-Bird is also an option just incase you haven't the funds for a T-pro, although the price difference is only about £100, but if you're slightly financially challenged :P get the T-Bird. I ride a 2005 T-Bird and its the leprechauns knackers. (Y) (If leprechauns have knackers?? I'm not an expert)

t-pros are V.good. i have one and i just started trials really. All that i can say is NOT to get a da bomb!!!! but get t-pro, not of ebay, i have had bad expreinces of ebay, so take it from somone who knows :mellow:

Yeah raldo that bike was really poo everything was F*%£ed on it lmao. then you got a t-pro which you claim to not of wanted lol. Anyway... Yeah get a t-poo :P there are good bike for beginers. (Y)

cheers

hope this helped

stefan perks

I think da bombs are ace 'first bikes'.Ive learned sooo much in the time ive had it,its really easy to ride and im really happy how good i have got riding it.I had a ride of a onza T-Mag and to be honest i though mine felt better than it.I was the first person to ride it aswell so it was brand new.It did feel real nice though.Nothing has broke on the da bomb yet so thats cool to.

But yeh i dont know how you can say da bomb are crap first bikes because ive had mine a 1 month and 1 week and i can do like 6ft pedal hops,35" or something side hops and i learnt how to back hop in the first week ect....So they cant be to bad...Can they? (ritorical question :P )

And Mathew you didnt tell me you were getting a trrials bike at school :blink:

after 1 month after taking up biking all together not being able to do sh1t all (not even a track stand) i snapped da bomb bars killed 3 da bomb freewheels and popped the headset bearings :- so yes bottom line, da bomb = crap (N)

i wish there was a decent starter bike for stocks that was cheap. :( base or somthing maybe. everyone rides mods nowadays and starts on t pro's. not that pro's are bad, far from it, i think it would just be better if the starter had a stock option.

Onzaa zoooot :o

after 1 month after taking up biking all together not being able to do sh1t all (not even a track stand) i snapped da bomb bars killed 3 da bomb freewheels and popped the headset bearings :- so yes bottom line, da bomb = crap (N)

:blink: Mine must be special then because ive had mine that amount of time and well a little more and ive hammered mine and the only thing thats gone is the freewheel but thats it so its been good so far.And if you kept killing da bomb freewheels you should have bought an acs or similar.