Graffics

Fishy

Well, nothing really is done by you. At all.

You just upload pictures, tell it what text goes on each page, and bam.

Considering you are a "graphics" company, would it not be best to do your own site?

They did/ do have there own site, i designed and made it from scratch but for some reason they

decided to use this one...

Did you really pay someone to make that joe?

Your "web designers" site is a template...

edit: heres the one i made graffics

none of the other pages are uploaded yet...

Edited by adamtrials

site is a template...

No, thats what i'm saying. Moonfruit is just an advanced freebwebs/pizo alternative. Friend used it in high school and everyone thought he made it

Payment? I hope to god you didn't pay for that.

no offence but that website is pretty awful and the advertisements all over the page really dont give a very professional look, consindering you have a ".co.uk" domain im guessing you dont HAVE to have them advertisements on there?

OSWD This is the Open Source Web Development website. Have a good old look, people are spending their time to make professional high quality templates and let people download them from free! Take a look for inspiration and ideas or maybe download a design?

Stu (Y)

It wasn't me that got it done, it does look much better than the old 1, but i have to admit that adam did a mint job at the .tk 1, and bigman, just getting it done for you (Y)

Edit: I have just had Adam sort the website out a bit.

Edited by Joe Rothwell

if your really that desperate to have a website but not one thats actually created for you. the best templates and EXTREMELY well priced can be found at templatemonster.com

Templates in general are bad news, especially moonfruit crap.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Everybody has said most of what I was feeling. Im not the best designer/coder on the planet, but I think I could have done a bit better. I really love Adam Bessell's site (the one with grass and wet paint etc - i think?) thats something to look at, also, http://www.choosebrilliant.com is a good site, AND http://www.coolhomepages.com - check that site 110% inspiration! Best of luck sorting it, its the company's identity and first port-of-call (sp) so its probably best if it looks half decent (Y)

Doesn't   simply mean 'space' - emplying Simon is kinda empty? He's always complaining about it so thats prob why its there :P Love you Si ^_^

J.

Edited by trialmedia

• 1 month later...