What Riding Style Do You Prefer?

I prefer natural over street like theres a row of rocks near my house and im there more-a-less every night.Street gets a bit boring when you do lots of it but natural never seems to get boring for me.I come from a moto trials background so this could be another reason why i like natural over street.

i like to ride street, i think this is because there is no natural stuff were about i live and when i go out and ride natural its totally diffrent to street which can be tricky but always fun. when im riding natural i love every second of it ! (Y):D

hmmmm i do like natural just because its a challenge for me but street i do prefer as it is just so much easier and i can see how my ridin is improving eg i couldnt hop up a wall last week but now i can or i can gap that now

my ridin style i think is more down to power but slow if that makes sense like my wheelie hops are slow but powerful

Natural for sure.

Street is confined in that most of the objects are square, so you either can or can't get up/down/over them.

With natural things tend to be alot more varied, one might be able to get over a single rock using a variety of differant techniques/lines, while the same can be said for street, usually there isn't so much variation in line's unless of course your riding with the likes of ackrigg.....

personally id say i do preffer natural but..... thats all i got near me so im allways gonna say that :shifty: funny how since ali c saying he loves rock everyone goes that way but..... i bet had some one like CLS said he preffers street it would have gone that way :P

joshywa

Edited by joshywa

streets like meh i did another brick

and naturals like shitty mud slip oops

my oppinion

Do you not like trials?

Street is where its at for me at the moment, but after a few years i may find the more technical side of trials more fun, and so natural would be better. All of its good, i do enjoy natural when i do comps and go to wales etc, but i'm still going through the 'got to get that bit higher' stage at the moment.

Its all fun though, so i would say i like them both about the same!

Ian

Edited by flipkickbs

Who gives a sh#t it's all the same if you want to be a good allround rider you need to do both :rolleyes:

the problem is that street riders now are trying to be more bmx. thats not a problem but agian who gives a sh#t because it's all trials :)

Ride and be free B)

Edited by DAB

I prefer street to natural as there isnt much natural around where i live so thats why...but street also in my opinion looks better when its 5.00 and all the people are coming home from work and they are watching you in there cars and you pop a sidehop up some 'massive' wall

:D:P

errrmmm..........NO! please say your being sarky

have you ever ridden natural? :- doesnt sound like it.

street is waaaay more repetative than natural, a 45" wall is just like any other 45" wall. But I challenge you to find me two big rocks exactly the same.

Street. Rocks just seem the same whereas a lot of street is different most of the time. So there's more variety.