Got The New Monty 221pr

Josh!!

there is some thing wrong with them don't no what it is but they look wierd but good and its monty so it must ride nice (Y)

They don't seem to have the sticker at the seat area where the full build and 221ti have..... I'm gona have to see about getting onv'e them seperatley....

Looks really really nice.

And I now hate you as I now want one.

for £150 it seems amazing really.

Like Kerain said theres something about it that looks weird but I like it.

how does it ride?

get some pictures of you riding it!

cheers

yep i think he sure should!!

looks like a great bike! B)

Edited by joe parker

whats the weight of the 221 pr like compared to a t-poo ? are they noticeably lighter ?

They weight about 1.8kg apparently, which isnt massively lighter than a t-pro, but they ride "lighter" as they are shorter and more flicky.

Dont let the shortness put you off, as it doesnt actualy feel short, i didnt notice much difference from my echo team which was 1030 and my monty which is 995. Its all about the head angle, which by the way makes front wheel moves a hell of a lot easier.

just recieved the new monty 221pr frame today amd built it up. the only thing i haven't got onit yet are the cranks havn't got any pics either yet because im at my dads house.the frame is amazing and for the money i think its well worth it (Y):P ps and thamks to barbara and chris at cleanvikes for making everything so easy(Y)

Nice!!!!!!!!

i just brought the monty 221 pr frame (Y)

But it's at the bike shop get the bottom bracket and headset put on :)