What You Think?

stop! dont ruin such a nice frame

you have brought tears to my eyes!

finish it then show us :) run a proper seat btw, the seatpost helps prevent them from cracking at the seatstays (Y)

[attachmentid=3133]

thats my base atm, yeah i know, the colours shite, thats prawns fault, its gonna redone sooooon :) facking awesome to ride though :)

post-5322-1143417470_thumb.jpg

Base bikes need to be blue , as shown in diagram A :

IPB Image

I'm kidding , you've made a great start there , the final build is gonna look and ride awesome . Do you intend to keep the bashplate , or discard it and run a ring ? I notice the top tube is no longer octagonal as on mine , also an 2005 model . Keep us posted on progress , I'm really curious how this is going to look upon completion .

[attachmentid=3141]

thats my first base, then i went and got a curtis stupidly, now im back on the yellow base above

here its shown with some pretty nasty parts, like a magura (what was i thinking?) and an el gato. the reason im running sus there is cos my curtis forks snapped in seconds (front sus is very fun though, it made me learn front wheel moves real quick!)

still it was 1 hell of a bike to ride, soooo streety :) and made me improve so much over my t raptor

post-5322-1143450294_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=3141]

thats my first base, then i went and got a curtis stupidly, now im back on the yellow base above

here its shown with some pretty nasty parts, like a magura (what was i thinking?) and an el gato. the reason im running sus there is cos my curtis forks snapped in seconds (front sus is very fun though, it made me learn front wheel moves real quick!)

still it was 1 hell of a bike to ride, soooo streety :) and made me improve so much over my t raptor

What makes the base a good bike for street? I've got an old giant team trials frame and apparantly thats meant to be good for street but I don't know why that is.

stop! dont ruin such a nice frame

you have brought tears to my eyes!

finish it then show us :) run a proper seat btw, the seatpost helps prevent them from cracking at the seatstays (Y)

[attachmentid=3133]

thats my base atm, yeah i know, the colours shite, thats prawns fault, its gonna redone sooooon :) facking awesome to ride though :)

Its because of this boy and his silly yellow base, that got me into trials. Naa joking. Pauls base rides extremely sexually. But not as nice as my Megamo! :P Ill try and get some GOOD pictures. If paul posts any, take into consideration that it doesnt have a blue stem... :P

From Lee (Y)

base set up!

this is what parts i have and im getting!

Frame - Base TA26

Forks - VIZ

Bars - Easton Monkeybars med rise

Wheel set-up

VIZ green rims Front rim - 39mm wide drilled

Rear rim - 46mm wide drilled

VIZ green hubs rear cog is fixed

VIZ green nipples

Black spokes

Echo SUPA tyres (£45 a pair trials-uk)

ACS freewheel

Tensile UCI cranks

ECHO trials seat £8

FSA PIG headset

SPECIAL EDITION GREEN MAGURAS EVO 2

CUSTOM MAGURA BOOSTER

Dmr tention seeker

Kmc kool chain

Dmr zip grips ( getting green ones soon)

getting a VIZ cnc machined headset too

i will be keeping the bash plate on fior a little while till i get better!

Edited by Apocalypse_reaper666

hey dude, just noticed you live in peterborough, fancy coming down to ipswich/norwich way for a ride?

maybe im buissy at work i definatly will though when the bikes finnished!!! which will be soon becoz i get payed and get money on me birthday! which is on friday!!!

Base bikes need to be blue , as shown in diagram A :

IPB Image

I'm kidding , you've made a great start there , the final build is gonna look and ride awesome . Do you intend to keep the bashplate , or discard it and run a ring ? I notice the top tube is no longer octagonal as on mine , also an 2005 model . Keep us posted on progress , I'm really curious how this is going to look upon completion .

No way the green looks better