Anyone Know Where I Can Get Renthal Grips?

Al_Fel

The grips you're after are the same as the Renthal ATV grips, which you can get in full diamond, medium compound for £7 from Off Road Only. If you Google their name, you should be able to track down their website and order 'em online. The ATV ones have the same size inner on both sides 'cos of the thumb- not twist-throttle. I ran a pair for ages and they didn't actually show signs of wear, which - for me especially - is bordering on being a miracle :P

http://www.oro2u.com/acatalog/RENTHAL1.html

3rd pair down. If you give them a call and specify that you wnat the Renthal ATV grips, medium compound, full diamond you'll be fine. Well cheap (Y)

I ran the soft compound and had no wear, btw. They seem to be a bit harder than other grips, probs 'cos ATV riders usually run gloves so they can afford to be? Anyway, there you go.

mine were ace didn waer out, managed to hit the end of the bars on stuff a few times and that ripped the ends and then they split, but that was totally my own fault :-

Best thing to do there is cut a circle in the end just so there is enough room to get a bar end plug in. It stops the grips from moving anywhere aswell.

Who doesn't pretend they're sponsored by Toxsin? :rolleyes:

With mine, I just hacked the ends open and threw some bar-plugs in there. Worked fine for me, and I kinda like the feel you get from grips when they get pushed up against bar plugs (sorta raises the end). Meh. Anyway, really good grips...