Zoo Pads ?

Josh!!

what pads would you reccomend as i really dont know ive had heatsink reds koxx yellows both good pads but just want a change (Y)

Well, On my bike...

Rear - Plaz CRM's on a smooth grind. -Works really well...in the dry.

Front - Tensile Bubble gum pads on a smooth grind - Also works really well. Makes a horrid noise :P

But locks well, and still has modulation.

We use Zoo greens on a std Monty rear rim with no grind, but we do use hair spray on the rim.

Try tar. ;)

I use zoo pads ona smooth rim, little tar and it's the best brake i've ever felt. Only problem is though it's a very temperature dependant setup. Goes a bit crap in the cold.

I dont think majic pads have had one bad review yet, so I sugest them

i had majic pads they arnt all they r cracked up to be they were ok but not great didnt always grab fantastic or lock sometimes.

Try tar. ;)

I use zoo pads ona smooth rim, little tar and it's the best brake i've ever felt. Only problem is though it's a very temperature dependant setup. Goes a bit crap in the cold.

i use zoo with a smooth rim and they are great. no need for tar (N) any pad will be good with tar

any pad will be good with tar

I really hate it when people say that.

I ride with someone who uses kool stops with tar, and i use zoo pad with tar. My brake is good, his is crap. It sticks, and you can sometimes feel the pads roll over the top of the tar.

The better the pads are the less tar you have to use, with kool stops, you have to use loads. Sure the hold might be the sameish (well it isn't really, the hold is shite), but the quiality of braking isn't.

So no, not every pad is great with tar.

Yes Zoo pads have an amazing grip on a smooth rim with the outstanding cherp aswell.

However i would say that they're not that good in wet weather.

Then again its spring and the weather should be mint. So i give you a strong advice to get them.

Aaron (Y)

Edited by medway_trials