Koxx Days Official Story Post. Now With Pics

Davetrials

koxx days 06 was ace camping at camp dave was damm fun lol

hopefully phil w will get a small vid of me, him, slinger and porter taking a day trip to pairs where porter got set on by some werid old guy and his guinea pig lmao :lol: so funny.

all in all was damm good trip, good to meet some southern riders never talked to before and get to watch and ride pairs with some amazing riders.

looking back on some of the filming i got done and some of the funny moments i filmed it keeps cracking me up!!!!

i even got on film when the fire brigade got stuck where we had had the "Wacky Race Rally Course"

soooooooooooo funny.

Waynio.......................

looking back on some of the filming i got done and some of the funny moments i filmed it keeps cracking me up!!!!

i even got on film when the fire brigade got stuck where we had had the "Wacky Race Rally Course"

soooooooooooo funny.

Waynio.......................

Get them uploaded!

hahahahahahahhaha

mine was only 130 euros :P

your 750 euros stinger is harsh. altho you did spend a night there :P just send em your E111 usually!!! but seeing as you did that, they may need your insurance details/policy that you had taken out porter. my spanish bill they just asked me for my E111 card. so i sent em it.

send them your "insurance" details from the post office (if you got your insurance from their (Y) )

Waynio..........................