London - Shell Centre

Monty_Man_Stoive

I know this going to sound weird, but a couple of years back, i dropped the biggest drop at the shell centre in london on a big sunday ride, me and another lad LEON (26") from southend dropped it and his wheel bent, any way, has any got a video of me doing that drop? I have changed PC since and have lost it, i know it was doing the rounds when i done it...

Cheerz lads if any one can help (Y) I really want to see it again :)

Edited by Monty_Man_Stoive

I remember that video of Leon. That drop is massive, and I remember thinking I was cool for doing the next one down...

Ian...do you remember...when we was riding from kings cross i think...and luke hade just bought a whole front end of a bike off someone...and didnt know how to carry it :lol:

Then u stuck it all ontop of ur bars..and had the wheels running ontop/underneath each other hahah...was mint :lol:

Ian...do you remember...when we was riding from kings cross i think...and luke hade just bought a whole front end of a bike off someone...and didnt know how to carry it :lol:

Then u stuck it all ontop of ur bars..and had the wheels running ontop/underneath each other hahah...was mint :lol:

That was crazy!! Didn't it look odd?! People were staring at me like it was some kind of new bike... That was a good ride, and probably the last decent London ride I had. Nearly 3 years ago too...

That was crazy!! Didn't it look odd?! People were staring at me like it was some kind of new bike... That was a good ride, and probably the last decent London ride I had. Nearly 3 years ago too...

Yer man :( Must mean were getting on abit :lol: seems like an eternity ago that ride. f**k all the newbs to trials...those was the days when people had fun on there bikes...and dent care who was the best (Y)

i remember someone totalling a wheel off that drop a few years back. after travellin a few hours to get there, then about 15mins riding, he dropped it and smashed his rear wheel to pieces. was a legend though, because he spent the rest of the day carryin his bike around with him :P

on the same topic, i did the st pauls fountain gap down that day. was pretty stoked i made it! i wondered if anyone still had viddy clips of that, as i've lost mine someone filming sent me. i was on a yellow giant team trials at the time. so if u got any clips, let me know and i'll get a transfer sorted

smithy