Movie With Petr Kraus And Jara Spesqy

KMT

FOOKING YES MATE....liked that alot..

Beast of a vid.

That is a keeper (Y)

Some sweet moves in there....loved the editing, loved the whole " feel " of it...really nice.

Download this now.

( Cant wait for a newb to post " oh my god...there gay...they have got suspensions and 15" frames , they must be shit " :lol::lol: )

Very good video, loved every element of it, the filming was good, the editing was good and the riding was excellent. I love the combination of street/freeride and trials, its good to watch. I loved the way it was just them and the quiet streets at night, and the chilled backgroiund music topped it off. I felt sick for Petr when he gapped from that wall onto that very small square on the roof of a house, 180'ed then hopped back up to the wall, if he fell he would have been royallt screwed. Such a good idea for a video overall. (Y)

I laughed when they paid that hooker to let them hop over her. :lol:

ehhmm... I'm buying 24"...

f**k me, that was ridiciously sick!!! Me and my friend also had idea to make movie like this, but it wouldn't look so ace without skills like these guys!

Bikes weren't the best for biketrials but theirs bunnyhops were MAASSSIVVEEE and these tricks. I'm already shocked for something like 30 mins after watching:O

Prague is nice;]

p.s

KMT when we are going to see next movie with Tisza Andreas (or however its spelled:P)?

Yeh that was a breath of fresh air for sure, maybe not the biggest most awe inspiring riding but it was definately something new.

I also like the fact that they are riding older styled bike's since starting back into trials, i've been waiting to see something like this.....

ehhmm... I'm buying 24"...

f**k me, that was ridiciously sick!!! Me and my friend also had idea to make movie like this, but it wouldn't look so ace without skills like these guys!

Bikes weren't the best for biketrials but theirs bunnyhops were MAASSSIVVEEE and these tricks. I'm already shocked for something like 30 mins after watching:O

Prague is nice;]

p.s

KMT when we are going to see next movie with Tisza Andreas (or however its spelled:P)?

you do know theyre riding 26" yer?

Among the best trials / street clips I have EVER seen . At the risk of showing my age : Petr Kraus was one of my main inspirations back when he was riding for Orange , long before the appearance of seatless trials specific frames , a largely forgotten rider .

wow that was like BI-KING... but better!

some class riding there, and an original idea, Ashton an Hawsey (or mr Akrigg and Tongue)

should reply to that with their own version (maby rip through the streets of central london or something)

to represent the brits. Anyhow a good vid there!

woaah that was good stuff, 3 types of riding in 1 vid..

loved all the freeride+trials+street

thats surely some sort of studio editing...

i think its very different to what we usually see on here!

i think its a very good idea, might be better if its filmed during the day though..

B) steve

...KMT when we are going to see next movie with Tisza Andreas (or however its spelled:P)?...

I don't know because he lives in an other city. About 100 km from me.

But I'll try to film some good riders.