Best Ride?

wtpchris

either my first london ride because i got to see all the riders do their thing (leon and llyod) that was amazing but

yesturday me and simp (pissin on the fence) had a really good day in our ghetto of a town did enjoy that and got some great footage (Y)

I haven't ridden there but it would be a great place to ride its a place called Cromer up near Norwich buy the sea it would be great

wow dude where abouts in chelmsford you live? i dont believe i have ridden with you :) add me to msn: alchemy_gothic_kid_2003@hotmail.com will have to organise a ride soon,

my no1 place is bristol :)

Ben

yesturday me and simp (pissin on the fence) had a really good day in our ghetto of a town did enjoy that and got some great footage (Y)

ITS THE 5-0-!!!!!!!

classic ride just the 2 of us making the most of our area bit ghetto yes and a few old people dropping there pensions and a few chavs checking there ammo but was a good ride

if only the fooking bmx'ers would have f**ked off.

Oh classic managed to persude a lil kid that we learnt all our tricks out of books we hired from the libary and that if you read them all your could instantly do them and the more pro the author the better youll be able to do it lol and that we stayed up all night reading books to get good.

afterwards the kid was like ahhhhh im going down th libary later then