Fort William 2006

UCI Trial

Ive got one place in the car with me and porter, and 3 places in a caravan in Fort William from the dates of 26, 27 and 28th May, 3 nights at £45 per person if we get another 3 people, so it will be 6 in the caravan in total.

YE, SO 3 SPARE CARAVAN PLACES.

Phil.

Edited by totaltrials

woohoooo

i bet the telephone box will have a ramp up to it ;):D just guessing at that one :S

i know some people were asking me where they were staying and such forth, there is room @ Phils inn if you need it (Y)

Waynio...................

Mick, thanks for putting up the entry list, although I've entered I still not sure i have enough time to get up to FW in time for the event, but I'll have a try. Should be good with the imported rocks we have been promised.

Ben.

Mick, thanks for putting up the entry list, although I've entered I still not sure i have enough time to get up to FW in time for the event, but I'll have a try. Should be good with the imported rocks we have been promised.

Ben.

you best be there young man, who else is gonna break my toe like you did last year? :(

yerp, i'm goin up wednesday too, burnsy is coming with too :)

thinking about splitting up the journey to be honest though. would you be up for that wayne? maybe stopping in carlisle or a bit further up and ride on wednesday evening, then carrying on upto fort bill on thursday morning then ride there thursday afternoon and friday before event? up ta you :)

because i dont think i could hadnle the whole journey in one go, new driver see ;)

cheers

Will

i think you should come here will then set off with me and aran on thursday, wooo convoy lol

yer i think im setting off on thursday and coming back on tuesday/wednesday i cant wait :D its going to be soooo good

sam

i think you should come here will then set off with me and aran on thursday, wooo convoy lol

yer i think im setting off on thursday and coming back on tuesday/wednesday i cant wait :D its going to be soooo good

sam

i was thinking of going up to carlisle on wednesday, then travelling the rest of the way on thursday??

maybe you two could pass through carlisle and meet us on the thursday?

let me know,

Will :)

yer lads, i'm sure burns will be bringing his cam, and i will bring mine too (although its quite shagged from a certain incudent :$ ) i'm not sure we'll get much chance to get footage of the actual comp unless we blast through the sections before every 1 else :P

i'm sure we'll get footage of fort bill street and maybe some natty on friday or thursday. also some footage of carlisle if we go there :) still need to talk to burns about where he wants to go/what he wants to do.

contact me burnsy !

cheers

Will

Well Im taking my handycam as work wont let me borrow the HD cam for obvious reasons . So I will be hoping to get lots of footage and edit it when I get back. I don't mind what goes on as long as at some point I can get a shower lol as I dont like being a stinky pooo , im off to work now ,WILL sorry been very out of it lately had the G4 concert to contend with.

[attachmentid=4740]

post-4625-1148227442_thumb.jpg

Me and Dave are setting off on friday and coming back sunday evening :)

Can anyone help me with campsites? I remember last year we stayed in this good one not too far off with Waynio etc. Do you know the name of that one Wayne? :-

Any help appreciated (Y)

Ta,

Stan.

oh CHRIST!!! whiskey barrels?? :( doh.

cant wait less than a week away, less than 4 days for me :P who else is going up on trhe wednesday?

Waynio.......................

:sick: Fred's on about sum new ones (hick) :cheers: I've emptied 2 so far (hick) :sick: not sure i can do many more (hick) :sick::rolleyes: i'm tired and i wanna go to bed :1eye: :blush: my liver hurts :sick: