Fort William 2006

UCI Trial

Yer got my pass through today as well.

Should be a right laugh, Both me and Ben Travis will be just comming up on Saturday for the day... shocking we should be there the whole weekend saying we stay in scotland but there is some serious dinking to be done Saturday night.

Cant wait, its gona be ace.

PASSESD POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING:

1 Craig McIntosh Rookie 20

2 Scott Davidson Rookie 20

3 Blair Davidson Rookie 20

4 Graeme Turnbull Rookie 20

5 Jordan Fraser Rookie 20

6 David Anderson Rookie 20

7 Neil Edmiston Rookie 20

8 Tom Swindlehurst Rookie 20

9 Euan Russel Rookie 20

10 Robert Cradock Rookie 20

11 Steven Moffat Rookie 20

12 Mitchell Matheson Rookie 20

13 Rhuaraidh Mackay Rookie 20

14 Martin Cameron Rookie 20

15 Scott Cameron Rookie 20

16 Kyle North Rookie 26

17 Andrew Emerson Rookie 26

18 Rory Sutherland Rookie 26

19 Michael MacPherson Inter 20

20 Andrew Brown Inter 20

21 David MacDougall Inter 20

22 Richard Greaves Inter 20

23 David Duffus Inter 20

24 Sam Waddingham Inter 20

25 Daniel Swindlehurst Inter 20

26 Craig Burns Inter 20

27 Will Arnold Inter 20

28 Stephn Taylor Inter 26

29 Kevin Ross Inter 26

30 James Lovatt Inter 26

31 Stuart Robertson Inter 26

32 Andrew Walker Inter 26

33 Ross McArthur Inter 26

34 Richard Towler Inter 26

35 Srephen Winder Inter 26

36 Ross Watson Inter 26

37 Aaron Cosbey Inter 26

38 Daniel Georgeson Inter 26

39 Y Aussedat Inter 26

40 Chris Walker Pro 20

41 Duncan Shaw Pro 20

42 Matt Arkwright Pro 26

43 Phil Williams Pro 26

44 James Porter Pro 26

45 Wayne Kerr Pro 26

46 Chris Akrigg Pro 26

47 Aran Cooke Pro 26

48 Rob Poyser Pro 26

49 Stan Shaw Pro 26

50 Tom Rigg Pro 26

51 Ben Savage Pro 26

52 Chris Doney Pro 26

53 Ben Travis Pro 26

By now your competitor’s passes and guest passes should have arrived. If the person using your guest pass would like to assist by observing your entry fee will be refunded in cash on the day. If anyone wants to take up the offer please let us have the competitors and guests name by email.

don't you mean best :P

crazy really £20 gets you £40's worth of passes and riding some quality sections too! that's if we get them built. just serviced the chainsaw :P

Haha, yeah £20 entry fee is really good for what u get!

We guna have some natural sections too :-

I got mine and porters through, cheers.

I think the post man had a good old look through it before he posted it as the whole of the bottom of the letter was ripped open and the guest passes and competitor passes where sticking out, crazy, don't actually know how it didn't come out :blink: bleemin post men / women :S

I can't be bothered driving up there now haha, ofcourse I'll make myself on Friday, we are staying at Lochy camp site, in a caravan, so I'm sure there will be some dodgy bondage partys in the caravan, haha.

Phil.

LMAO!!!!

iv got 2 whiskey barrels at home from the SSDT demo ;) i was able to take a couple home with me (kKev gave me permission) so when theres a party @ mine we can fill the whiskey barrels up and have BEER showers B) i take it you will want first invitation mick? :D

Cant wait, im deffo going up tomorrow, i was going to go up on the thursday. but by the looks of it im going to get up there tomorrow, go out for a nice chinese :) haha.

Mick i take it you will be up there with Fred on the wednesday? i will meet up with you, and give you some help with sections and stuff, wouldnt mind getting my hands on the chain saw, il make like a bear like the dude next to the "Speed" section last year was doing (Y):)

Also for Stan and Dave most of the Campsites are fully booked up, best getting up there and seeing what goes on, im going to be on the same camp site as mick and Fred (fingers double crossed and hoping) if not iv always got the van, i can just literally pull into a layby and just go to sleep there :P i slept in the back of it in wales and it was comfy as.

Waynio................................

Does anyone know if 20 and 26 are riding against eachother or is it seperate?

by the looks of things its together cos in pro you two mod boys would be guaranteed a podium place if it were seperate. SO PULL YOUR FINGER OUT SHAW.

or ill bite you

haha nice one ben!!! :lol:

looks like my name is "Wayne Kerr" :lol: on that list, unless there is a wayne kerr going?

il be up on thursday now, iv delayed the trip so i can go out up shipley tomorrow with Ben Savage he twisted my arm into doing that instead of going up tomorrow. as the weathers supposed to be half decent tomoz.

Waynio.......................

wayne kerr hahaha :D

yer, i'm all packed and ready to go :D (almost :P )

if anybody fancies meeting me, burns, iolo and wad for a drive up to fort bill from carlisle, we will be meeting at around midday on thursday.

just pm me if you need my number.

ta

Will

Will you have got a txt back...............

ALSO!!!! Mick woke me up about 15minutes ago.

Here is the number to contact him on @ any time from now:

this is THE number to contact him on up in fort william he asked me to post it up.

Cheers dudes and dudettes.

Waynio.......................

whats too ealry for you CBProductions????? hehe is it the time Will has said he is setting off from carlisle??? you can always sleep in the car (if your not driving) hehe

no probs dude with the number.

see all you guys up there.

Waynio.....................

wooo i soo cant wait less than 24 hours to go, its goin to be mint :D, do you want to meet up on the way there wayne?, which way are you goin to the motorway, i think me an iolo are goin up to kirkby lonsdale then joining the motorway there.

waddy

thats what im doing too waddy. il be setting off from home @ 9am tomorrow morning which means il be up in kirkby lonsdale to join the M6 at around 10.30ish, then il be in carlisle for 11.30ish. (maybe) lol!!!! im hoping anyway. im taking a different way than going through Glasgow this time. im totally going to miss it out.

Waynio.........................

PS im supposed to be meeting Will Arnold & i think CBProductions near carlisle to ocnvoy up too (Y) i know the good ways so we will all stick together really wanna get there BEFORE 3pm.