Fort William 2006

UCI Trial

I got mine and porters through, cheers.

I think the post man had a good old look through it before he posted it as the whole of the bottom of the letter was ripped open and the guest passes and competitor passes where sticking out, crazy, don't actually know how it didn't come out :blink: bleemin post men / women :S

I can't be bothered driving up there now haha, ofcourse I'll make myself on Friday, we are staying at Lochy camp site, in a caravan, so I'm sure there will be some dodgy bondage partys in the caravan, haha.

Phil.

is that steves fault phil, is it steve?

was an ace weekend despite the torrential rain lol, i realy enjoid it thanks to barbara,mick,fred and anyone else who helped out :)

i only know the result for pro and inter:

pro: ben savage 1st

chris akrigg 2nd

chris walker 3rd

inter: aaron cosbey 1st

sam waddington 2nd

steve winder 3rd

there were lots of people taking pictures especially under the bridge section ( i got blinded twice (N) ) wayne got some pics of thursday when we arrived aswell, as for footage i think craig burns ( cb productions) got like 3 dv tapes of riding and some of wayne being crazy on the motorway :S

sam

Edited by wad

was an ace weekend despite the torrential rain lol, i realy enjoid it thanks to barbara,mick,fred and anyone else who helped out :)

i only know the result for pro and inter:

pro: ben savage 1st

chris akrigg 2nd

chris walker 3rd

inter: aaron cosbey 1st

sam waddington 2nd

steve winder 3rd

there were lots of people taking pictures especially under the bridge section ( i got blinded twice (N) ) wayne got some pics of thursday when we arrived aswell, as for footage i think craig burns ( cb productions) got like 3 dv tapes of riding and some of wayne being crazy on the motorway :S

sam

Excellent! well done cosbey!!! Representin' for the irish boys!!!!

Can't wait to see the footage.

really enjoyed the trip.

some really good section which were fun, aswell as some dece street riding B)

was great overall as we rode for a day in carlisle with rob which was fun :) then scotland for 3 days with the trial on the third. then down to dumbarton for a ride then off to blackpool for a ride with kyle hunchisummit ( :- ) and jason clarke. the i went a crashed my car, which was nice :S left that in a garage, onw of craigs mates gave us a lift back from blackpool to bangor, which was really good of him.

cheers everybody for making it happen.

Will

Will your a big fat bum :P , thanks for the lift dude (Y) , and thanks to rob and kyle and Jason for being immense dudes (Y) got 3 tapes on long play which works out to around 360mins of footage so don't expect that soon as I've got work. Very good trip learnt loads and saw so much ace riding , waynio is a nutcase :P and to all who dont no me my name is CRAIG lol not cbproductions !!! . Soo many mad moments I might just write a review to it instead of taking up space on here.

I snapped my hose on the first section and couldnt compete in the rest so got the camera out instead :D.

A big thanks to all the observers and fred , mick and barbera.

Craig

OK!

Craig, thanks for your willingness to help out at the weekend. I wish you had asked me to fix your bike, I had the tools to do it.

Pleased to hear you enjoyed yourself, sorry to hear about Will's car! Hope its not to bad. I look forward to seeing any footage you produce, why not write your report, I think the forum would enjoy it.

Keep in touch,

Fred.

No worries , was only too pleased to do something other than get wet , I shall get a nice little review done soon as I have a spare evening.

I didnt think of asking to be honest , ahh well got some footage of chris walker , waynio an ben. Couldnt get many angles without having people getting in my way or being on the course.

Hopefully me an will , will be attending more comps so camera will be taken :)

p.s quote : just whack up the raw stuff on trials-shack : hmmm maybe not as its 12bg per 15 minutes

so 360 x 12 ... dont think they would like that.

Edited by CBProductions