My Video

Hi

I just bought out and made mine and my mates first video and thought i would post it here so then you guys or ladies could post me what you thought please put proper views even thought my mate has been riding for a short time the links here :-

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1928966226119585901

Thanks

Rob

vid was a bit long considering you didnt vary it much :ermm: if i where you i wait a tad longer before making vids cos then nobody has to see you when ur crap, and youll be like mr smooth B) once you appear from no where. but was some good stuff in there (Y) i remember when i was uber chuffed with lurchin up a curb :lol: ar memories :turned:

nice video i'm helping my brother make one at the minute in newark which isnt that far away and i was just wondering if you had msn and perhaps make a video with you two and my and my brother in. I must warn you though im not very good i've only been doing this for 2 days (started on 13th of april 06) so if you fancy if just send me your msn addy and ill talk to you about it on there.

Some good riding there, keep practising!

WoW i've been doing trials for 5 weeks and looking at videos like this really show me that ive improved really fast and learnt loads so quickly. thanks guys you made me feel happy, and its not easy to do that.

Not being nasty but you will look back on this video in a couple of years and piss yourselfs. Honestly ive done the same its so fun looking back. Easily the best time of riding for me everything being new and not knowing anything. Awsome times.

Just out of curiosity how did you upload to google video

Good yes for the time you have been riding but i would wait a while before you start making another

Hi

Download google video uploader click on add and find the video you want to upload and make sure it is in the right format.

Login using your google video account if you dont have one you can get one on the website google video

Than click the box "i certify that i etc" and click upload now.

If this still does not work do the same but also log your user in to the website and try again

Hope this help any questions add me on msn robyjames@msn.com or just ask a question on here

thanks Robert

Not being nasty but you will look back on this video in a couple of years and piss yourselfs. Honestly ive done the same its so fun looking back. Easily the best time of riding for me everything being new and not knowing anything. Awsome times.

Hi

yerr i know thats why we made it so we can see our selfs improving thanks for all th comments

Rob

*Jealous* I just started riding trials.. About 1 day ago? ;) And I wish I could do that.. I was trying to do a wheelie today and set a goal.. I did achieve it.. :P 3 meter wheelie ;) Nice vid though the quality could be a bit higher.

Thats what i used to do but then realsied to drop off you dont need to do it further that the bike lenght for a drop off and focused on some thing else

Rob