Big Creme Egg

Clawz114

lol yup, there yummy but a whole easter size egg :sick: ? and i cant see them coming into production, as easter is only once a year and i cant see them being that successful thus it would be a waste of money, aside though good luck with the petition (Y)

Rob

you do know that the cream in the egg is nearly all sugar, so imagine if someone ate a giant one!, im thinking death, or serious bowel problems, and it woud cost way too much to produce, and i dont think there would be many customers.

sorry to burst your bubble

Al

:lol: a whole easter egg full of creme ! haha ! but imagine someone biting say a quarter of the chocolate outside , then not eating the creme if you eat half the choclate your doomed to be covered in creme, maybe even eating a quarter of it may be enough to soak you in creme. i would like to see someone trying to eat this giant creme egg...

:lol:

Edited by jersey rider

30! i think your telling porkies, who would feel like eating 30 cream eggs and who in the right mind would spend the money on them. but still there yummy :) .

He isnt telling porkies...he's getting porkies...eating 30 cream eggs...i can only just manage 18..and im a fat git..

From Lee

it no porkie i really did eat 30 of them. once you've had about 15+ you just cant stop going LOL it cost a bit though but i enjoyed it :D:D

I smell bull poo.