Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Meh, If we're that despirate....go into the facebook profile and take a screenshot ;)

But in all seriousness, tell her to f**king back off a bit. If it was a lad texting a girl like that they'd get done for harrassment!

Edited by anzo

cant. its on a private facebook profile, if that wasnt the case i'd quite happily chuck up a link. thing is though even when i saw a pic of her and my mate beth as her wallpaper on her phone i thouht my god you seriously dont look like that at all. she keeps texting and ringing me and i seriously dont know what to do. might have to say i got mugged on the way back from the train station??

what you rekkon guys ive never been in this situation??

Tell her you were at the doctors having a 'check up' and they've found a 'rash'. If you don't care about rumors going around it's possibly the best thing to do.

So tempted to f**k trying relationships and just going back to casual sex, which i was getting of least 1ce a week.... given it all up cos' ive fallen (wierdly for me, for someone), just relised im in a fansasy and it aint gonna be easy and rosy... gonna keep trying for a while i suppose

So tempted to f**k trying relationships and just going back to casual sex, which i was getting of least 1ce a week.... given it all up cos' ive fallen (wierdly for me, for someone), just relised im in a fansasy and it aint gonna be easy and rosy... gonna keep trying for a while i suppose

Get with her, shes Buff. Fact.

Get with her, shes Buff. Fact.

- She still likes Joe

- She didnt text me back because her phones broken (which i actually belive but non the less is rather annoying)

Pah... in a shitty mood atm anyway, so i expect ill be calmer and more, awwww *cute* in the morning, tad f**ked off with everything atm.

You'd be classed as the biggest fannyflap of all time if you sacked her off because relationships 'arent your thing'. You've gota expect to take the rough with the smooth, just enjoy the good times an it'll be worth the effort your putting in.

because relationships 'arent your thing'.

Dont think there really hers either though, so could be a total waste of time, i know ill post up in the morning saying "ah its worth taking my time and blah blah blah" but right now im having a rant.

If she rings, pick up the phone and talk. Talk about the things YOU like, if she's still on the phone after half an hour then you've found a good 'un, regardless of how minging she is. If she slams the phone down then you dont have to talk to her again. Its a win win situation man :P

If she rings, pick up the phone and talk. Talk about the things YOU like, if she's still on the phone after half an hour then you've found a good 'un, regardless of how minging she is. If she slams the phone down then you dont have to talk to her again. Its a win win situation man :P

2 thing

1 if i do answer the phone im busted

2 shes still a complete minger and had i known that then shit wouldnt have got this far

Surely nobody can be that bad that you have to resort to cowering in the corner and making excuses for not talking to them?

yeahh thats the thing, she really is that minging.

and i dont need an excuse not to talk to somebody. thats just my story. im not going to tell her shes ugly, my mates doing it tomorrow for me

I've been in the exact same situation, a mate set me up with a girl. Turns out he only saw her at night an couldn't quite remember what she looked like. To cut it short, she was ginger with a f**king massive emo fringe an she dressed like a bloke. No conversation either, worst evening of my life. I just ignored her.... she eventually got the message, so I think you should stick to your guns.

thing is i have been texting her for like two weeks. things would be so much easier if i'd met her earlier than now then i won't be faced with the huge phine bill which im now faced with. im seriously considering sending it to her lol

thing is i have been texting her for like two weeks. things would be so much easier if i'd met her earlier than now then i won't be faced with the huge phine bill which im now faced with. im seriously considering sending it to her lol

Have I missed something?

You've been talking to her perfectly happily for two weeks, meaning either she's interesting or you thought you were going to get some. Then you find she isnt quite what you thought, so you lie and ignore rather than being tactful and thoughtful.

I didnt think anyone with half a brain and an ounce of soul could be that callous.

Have I missed something?

You've been talking to her perfectly happily for two weeks, meaning either she's interesting or you thought you were going to get some. Then you find she isnt quite what you thought, so you lie and ignore rather than being tactful and thoughtful.

I didnt think anyone with half a brain and an ounce of soul could be that callous.

no not quite happily actually, check the previous few pages for the stories

end of the day shes a minger, and not even the type you can get away with, shes ugly, spotty, fat and she waddles when she walks.

i didnt feel comfortable round her at all so it just wouldnt work

No, not quite happily actually. Check the previous few pages for the stories.

At the end of the day, she's a minger and not even the type that you can get away with; she's ugly, spotty, fat, and she waddles when she walks.

I didn't feel comfortable around her at all, so it just wouldn't work.

You seem naive.

Try to remember, beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder.

You can't expect to go from all to nothing and for her to just buzz off just because you don't want her to be your queen bee.

You seem naive.

You can't expect to go from all to nothing and for her to just buzz off just because you don't want her to be your queen bee.

THE SPELLING BEE :D :D :D :D :D

WOOOOOP

Edited by Mike Winton.

You seem naive.

and my eyes see no beauty

and why cant i expect that. im quite happy to not talk to her again