Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Single life is sooo much easier than this shit.

Defiantly, I been single for a whole year and love it. Lost quite a bit of confidence in trying to get relationships though due to ex's cheating but I'm getting along fine. 9/10 girls are just slag around here anyway, it takes time to find a decent one.

Byron talk on msn (Y)

not all girls are that baddd! :(

some guys... well... (:

they're just as bad sometimes yanoo! (:

And Jackkkkk! -

Seriously, being a girl (funnily enough) i know what her brains saying (: she could be trying to make you jealous by trying it on with that other lad, but then alot of girls will do that for attention, like, alot of them will flirt over msn and stuff, and sometimes yesss, it does go furthur, although you say you love her and stuff and you always take her back, maybe she just doesn't feel it and want's someone else to make her feel how you should make her feel (if that makes sense at all...) and maybe she just wants the male attention. But then you have to kinda ask yourself why she's talking to him? Does she feel for him? Or is he simply just a friend? I know it sounds odd, but like, all of my friends are males cause i just find alot of girls are backstabbers and arent worth much to be honest! (: I constantly turn to my male friends for support be it over msn, text, phonecalls or actually meeting with them. Plus, about the cuts on your ex's arms, it's understandably hard to take in that she's self harming and it's very upsetting of course, but alot of people do it just because it's their way of coping, I mean, stupidly enough, I've done it before, not because I wanted to but because I felt it was the only thing that I could control. I would cry and stuff and because I couldn't control anything else I would cut myself in order to feel in control again. It sounds so strange, because people always ask why you'd cut yourself for control... but it's all in the mind really, and unless you've experienced being so depressed and challenged you do turn to self harming it is incredibly hard to understand. I think you really have to ask yourself if you two together could try to make it work, or if you'd rather leave her behind and try to move on? Obviously, being with this girl for a year and a half it's going to be hard to let go, and i understand that as much as most people would. I know what it feels like to 'wait around for someone you love' and seeing as she hasn't 'done anything' since you've broken up it also sounds like she doesn't want to hurt you anymore either, perhaps she's realised how much she hurt you and she wants you to realise that deep down she does have a heart and she does need you.

Perhaps I've rambled on a little, but the real question is; do you really need her? or are you telling yourself you need her just because she's been a big part of you for so long? Talk to her, properly, no arguements or quizzes about this other guy, try to ask her how she really feels and if she thinks you two can make it work. If you still love her as much as you think you do then surely trying is worth a shot?

Sorry for the long endless reply by the way.

It actually made me cry writing that cause I'm experiencing the same kinda thing right now, girls are so emotional aha!

But anyway, hope that made sense in some hopeful way...

-Hannah (: x

(Oh, and trying to make her jealous with someone else will make her worse, trust me, it hurts even more seeing someone you love in the arms of another girl; it really wouldn't work in getting her back if that's what you want :/ )

not all girls are that baddd! :(

some guys... well... (:

they're just as bad sometimes yanoo! (:

And Jackkkkk! -

Seriously, being a girl (funnily enough) i know what her brains saying (: she could be trying to make you jealous by trying it on with that other lad, but then alot of girls will do that for attention, like, alot of them will flirt over msn and stuff, and sometimes yesss, it does go furthur, although you say you love her and stuff and you always take her back, maybe she just doesn't feel it and want's someone else to make her feel how you should make her feel (if that makes sense at all...) and maybe she just wants the male attention. But then you have to kinda ask yourself why she's talking to him? Does she feel for him? Or is he simply just a friend? I know it sounds odd, but like, all of my friends are males cause i just find alot of girls are backstabbers and arent worth much to be honest! (: I constantly turn to my male friends for support be it over msn, text, phonecalls or actually meeting with them. Plus, about the cuts on your ex's arms, it's understandably hard to take in that she's self harming and it's very upsetting of course, but alot of people do it just because it's their way of coping, I mean, stupidly enough, I've done it before, not because I wanted to but because I felt it was the only thing that I could control. I would cry and stuff and because I couldn't control anything else I would cut myself in order to feel in control again. It sounds so strange, because people always ask why you'd cut yourself for control... but it's all in the mind really, and unless you've experienced being so depressed and challenged you do turn to self harming it is incredibly hard to understand. I think you really have to ask yourself if you two together could try to make it work, or if you'd rather leave her behind and try to move on? Obviously, being with this girl for a year and a half it's going to be hard to let go, and i understand that as much as most people would. I know what it feels like to 'wait around for someone you love' and seeing as she hasn't 'done anything' since you've broken up it also sounds like she doesn't want to hurt you anymore either, perhaps she's realised how much she hurt you and she wants you to realise that deep down she does have a heart and she does need you.

Perhaps I've rambled on a little, but the real question is; do you really need her? or are you telling yourself you need her just because she's been a big part of you for so long? Talk to her, properly, no arguements or quizzes about this other guy, try to ask her how she really feels and if she thinks you two can make it work. If you still love her as much as you think you do then surely trying is worth a shot?

Sorry for the long endless reply by the way.

It actually made me cry writing that cause I'm experiencing the same kinda thing right now, girls are so emotional aha!

But anyway, hope that made sense in some hopeful way...

(Oh, and trying to make her jealous with someone else will make her worse, trust me, it hurts even more seeing someone you love in the arms of another girl; it really wouldn't work in getting her back if that's what you want :/ )

i like u, dont leave this topic we all clearly need you as you can see.

why are u on here ne way, not to sound rude, but u dont ride?

saying that neither do i ne more lol :S

General advice,

I've been with my Tara for 2 years 7 months today, not tha i'm counting :$

It'll sound really cheesy but if you find someone you really want to talk to and you like seeing them happy it tends to help, taking things slower seems to help aswell rather than jumping into bed with them get to know them and they become a friend aswell as a lover I know this wont work with every girl/ man but with me and Tara it really has I probably sound like a right puff but i don't care, i love just listening to her and being around her :$ infact thinking about it i miss her right now :(.

General advice,

I've been with my Tara for 2 years 7 months today, not tha i'm counting :$

It'll sound really cheesy but if you find someone you really want to talk to and you like seeing them happy it tends to help, taking things slower seems to help aswell rather than jumping into bed with them get to know them and they become a friend aswell as a lover I know this wont work with every girl/ man but with me and Tara it really has I probably sound like a right puff but i don't care, i love just listening to her and being around her :$ infact thinking about it i miss her right now :(.

Boo, i want some of that

>(

i like u, dont leave this topic we all clearly need you as you can see.

why are u on here ne way, not to sound rude, but u dont ride?

saying that neither do i ne more lol :S

I'm currently looking for a bike and I'm Rob Brodie's ex, after a month or two of listening about trials every day i thought it'd be worth trying to see why he's so interested in it (: So I logged on here and kinda got into it, I mean, seriously, every day for 8 months he spoke about bikes, and i got used to it, I went with him on a Pompey ride and it was just so amazing to watch (:

Well at least it'll sound better for Jack coming from a what seems to be a really decent girls' point of view.

You could be the forums agony aunt :P

And thankyou, I don't get that often ^_^

Ahaa, guys think they have problems with girls, try being a girl with girl problems (:

All you have to put up with is some red stuff coming out once a month. When we have gfs, we've gotta put up with some realllll f**king shit, 97.4512% of the time.

:P

Riddle me this; why does my ex always try to get one up on me? She tries to make me think getting rid of her was a bad idea etc, like taking particularly scantily clad pics of herself and showing them to me, and generally making shit up, thinking i'd believe it. But in reality, she should know that i see through EVERYTHING, including the shit she does.

All you have to put up with is some red stuff coming out once a month. When we have gfs, we've gotta put up with some realllll f**king shit, 97.4512% of the time.

:P

Riddle me this; why does my ex always try to get one up on me? She tries to make me think getting rid of her was a bad idea etc, like taking particularly scantily clad pics of herself and showing them to me, and generally making shit up, thinking i'd believe it. But in reality, she should know that i see through EVERYTHING, including the shit she does.

Anddd pregnancy (yerrrr you lads got the easy job :shifty:) and of course we ladies have to put up with you gentlemen

(:

Anyway, I reckon your ex just wants you to want her back and she knows she can't get you back, thus, she takes and sends the scantily clad pictures of herself to give her the expectation you'll take her back if you 'see what you're missing', and she probably knows you see through everything she does, which is why she goes to the extremes of lying to you if she thinks you'll believe it in order to make you want her back, bad way of doing it, but hey, some people are like that... (:

-Hannah! (: x

I have a thing for girls on the forum ;)

hannahs actually really pretty, went on her profile :) but yer fat pants talks about girls but there really boys, hes just to embaresed to admit he gay and likes anal aye fat pants evrybody wants a bit of you :-

I have a thing for Andrex.

Wouldn't say no to Hannah either.

Post up your myspace so we can all add you and enjoy? :D:P

That's the sixth person from tf to say that to me tonight...

:$

hannahs actually really pretty, went on her profile :) but yer fat pants talks about girls but there really boys, hes just to embaresed to admit he gay and likes anal aye fat pants evrybody wants a bit of you :-

I never get so much attention (:

ahaa! (:

p.s.

Myspaceee.

Bebooo.

seeeee, we lasses aren't all that bad! (: